PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Party

Ruck'n'Roll
21st February 2014, 04:44 PM
You simply have to laugh . . . . .

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/lance-franklin-stars-in-youtube-parody-video-of-pitbulls-dont-stop-the-party/story-fnelctok-1226833638608

. . . . by the time Kenny showed up I had tears in my eyes!

:clap:

spiffy-dude
21st February 2014, 04:51 PM
Boring.

I bet a hawks fan spent months doing that trying to get some internet fame.

aardvark
21st February 2014, 06:09 PM
Classic!

DamY
21st February 2014, 06:48 PM
Love it

Auntie.Gerald
21st February 2014, 07:48 PM
now that was FUNNY !!!!!

I just sent it to a GWS friend and said :

"sorry i didnt text you back last night........just wondering if your having a good time.......tonight?"

then cut and paste the link :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

PS - how funny was the parade at around 2mins 55sec with Horse and Mal etc !!!!

sharp9
21st February 2014, 09:16 PM
Brilliant....my favourite is definitely Hanners dancing with his tongue out :-)

MadCanuck
21st February 2014, 09:23 PM
Kenny on the bike at the end, hilarious.

Zlatorog
21st February 2014, 09:27 PM
Oh, dear, how immature is this. This has to come from a some Melbournian tragic who has been brain-washed by the media. He (or maybe she) has included all the possible stereotypes about Sydney and Sydney Swans, including Mardi Gras. Wow, how stupid but definitely not funny.:stupid:

giant
21st February 2014, 10:20 PM
Actually pretty damn funny.

Reggi
21st February 2014, 10:35 PM
Hanners and Teddy are priceless

Panttz
21st February 2014, 11:18 PM
Hahahahahhahahaha that is brilliant! Kudos to the individual who took the time and effort to put that together! Very well done!

MightyBloods
22nd February 2014, 12:19 AM
Hahahahahhahahaha that is brilliant! Kudos to the individual who took the time and effort to put that together! Very well done!

:rofl:

Brilliant!

bloodsbigot
22nd February 2014, 02:17 AM
I honestly can't believe a crappily made video like that made the headlines. I loved it, but anyone could have done better. I'm sure the maker thought he'd be insulting the swans. I doubt anyone even noticed the colas in the background.

Legs Akimbo
22nd February 2014, 09:22 AM
I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants

magic.merkin
22nd February 2014, 10:37 AM
Oh, dear, how immature is this. This has to come from a some Melbournian tragic who has been brain-washed by the media. He (or maybe she) has included all the possible stereotypes about Sydney and Sydney Swans, including Mardi Gras. Wow, how stupid but definitely not funny.:stupid:

Lighten up, its a piss take.

well done, hilarious.

CureTheSane
22nd February 2014, 02:02 PM
That was pretty good :)

DeadlyAkkuret
22nd February 2014, 02:06 PM
I only watched for the girls.

ShockOfHair
22nd February 2014, 02:21 PM
More free publicity for Buddy and the Swans.

kangle4
22nd February 2014, 03:15 PM
Why does Tippett still have his mouthguard in?

goods78
22nd February 2014, 07:29 PM
Very funny - the boys that missed out will be upset!

Matt80
22nd February 2014, 08:24 PM
Very funny - the boys that missed out will be upset!

That Video was incredible Goods 78. If Kenny was in there then you would be disappointed to miss out! You could have had Paul Roos and Richard Colless doing a dance off!

I saw Quade Cooper! Did James Occonor miss out?

They could have also included the hot blond trainer who hands out the water bottles in the video!

goods78
22nd February 2014, 08:34 PM
That Video was incredible Goods 78. If Kenny was in there then you would be disappointed to miss out! You could have had Paul Roos and Richard Colless doing a dance off!

I saw Quade Cooper! Did James Occonor miss out?

They could have also included the hot blond trainer who hands out the water bottles in the video!

James O'Connor was there as well as Kurtley.

Matt80
22nd February 2014, 08:40 PM
James O'Connor was there as well as Kurtley.

I also liked Lewis Jetta on the Decks and Kurt Tippett looked the part!

Do you think "Cheer Cheer The Red and the White" is in danger of being replaced by the Buddy Anthem?

Kenny would still be leading the Buddy's album if it came to that!

jono2707
23rd February 2014, 08:58 AM
I made it to 1:04 and turned it off. I hate Pitbull. Not funny.

Matt80
23rd February 2014, 01:54 PM
I've just had a look at the Real Pit Bull clip and the person who did the Buddy Parody has done an incredible job!

I think the Red and White should lobby the AFL have Pitbull do the Grand Final.

If the Swans don't make the GF, they can perform with Pitbull on stage with Franklin and Tippo taking centre stage.

Andrew Demetrau will also enjoy being part of the performance!

tasmania60
24th February 2014, 01:28 PM
mate funnest footy thing ever seen still giggling!

spiffy-dude
24th February 2014, 03:08 PM
Watched it again and the music is terrible. I only laughed at the end bit.

But then again i dont laugh at the sound of a fart and my sense of humor is a bit more sophisticated.

Mr Magoo
24th February 2014, 04:12 PM
If that is meant to turn players off coming to Sydney , they really havent hit the mark.

tasmania60
25th February 2014, 06:17 PM
great how it was put together couldn't stop laughing with horse in the gay mardi gra

bloodsbigot
26th February 2014, 01:03 AM
If that is meant to turn players off coming to Sydney , they really havent hit the mark.

A bitter Hawk supporter seriously screwed up.

Ruck'n'Roll
26th February 2014, 12:20 PM
Some interesting responses.
Why are some RWOer's perceiving the clip as an attack on the Swans? Why assume it was produced by a disgruntled hawk fan instead of a Swan fan with a sense of humour?
Is it just the COLA reference triggering redandwhite nationalism or does the last part of the clip trigger a little homophobia, in the same way a recent Caroline Wilson article caused an outbreak of misogynism?

Dosser
26th February 2014, 12:34 PM
Why are some RWOer's perceiving the clip as an attack on the Swans? Why assume it was produced by a disgruntled hawk fan instead of a Swan fan with a sense of humour?
Is it just the COLA reference triggering redandwhite nationalism or does the last part of the clip trigger a little homophobia, in the same way a recent Caroline Wilson article caused an outbreak of misogynism?

I think this needs to be carefully analysed and a full report submitted to a Royal Commission.

spiffy-dude
26th February 2014, 12:39 PM

Oogac, the guy who made it, is a hawks supporter. This is his way of trolling opposition fans on that other site. I just think its boring and the music annoys me. I have seen better ones. I do admit i laughed at the end with all the game day faces of the players..kenny was a crack up.

magic.merkin
26th February 2014, 12:44 PM
Oogac, the guy who made it, is a hawks supporter. This is his way of trolling opposition fans on that other site.
I just think its boring and the music annoys me. I have seen better ones. I do admit i laughed at the end with all the game day faces of the players..kenny was a crack up.

i'd think the majority complaining weren't aware of the other sites troll job (I wasn't, work blocked the site, so theres a lot less hate in my life :tongue:). So it's still interesting the strong divide in opinion.

penga
26th February 2014, 05:24 PM
Gold!!

And yawwwwwwwwn to the PC Brigade!!

Matt80
26th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Oogac, the guy who made it, is a hawks supporter. This is his way of trolling opposition fans on that other site. I just think its boring and the music annoys me. I have seen better ones. I do admit i laughed at the end with all the game day faces of the players..kenny was a crack up.

Relax Spiffy Dude. This is a clip of the highest quality! Don't worry about the disgruntled Hawks fan! He will make a better parody when we secure Cyril Rioli, Issac Smith and Luke Breast in the coming seasons via free agency due to our COLA!

I think the long summer parties at Bondi Beach and on mega boats on Sydney Harbour with Buddy will help secure these guys as well !

Bob Neil
2nd March 2014, 12:17 AM
Needed more COLA for me. Kurt looked the piece. Quite strange that a Youtube with just 16k hits (@ 1 March '14) was turned into a news.com.au story. Cats get more.

mcs
2nd March 2014, 09:45 AM
Well it made me laugh - someone quite clearly taking the piss, and I thought it was quite amusing :p

Matt80
2nd March 2014, 11:43 AM
I'm sure 8,000 of those 16,000 hits has come from Buddy's computer. He would love that clip!

bloodsbigot
3rd March 2014, 02:05 AM
Needed more COLA for me. Kurt looked the piece. Quite strange that a Youtube with just 16k hits (@ 1 March '14) was turned into a news.com.au story. Cats get more.

Actually it only had around 1000 hits when it became a news-story. The news.com.au story was what caused the big increase.

3rd March 2014, 12:14 PM
He will make a better parody when we secure Cyril Rioli, Issac Smith and Luke Breast in the coming seasons via free agency due to our COLA!

Luke Breast? Why would we want him? From all accounts, he's a bit of a boob!

CureTheSane
4th March 2014, 01:18 AM
From all of the reports, the Swans will be in dire need of COLA to pay out their stupid mistakes in Tippett and Franklin. :)
Other teams are bailed out for their stupid mistakes, so clubs shouldn't object when we need it to stay afloat in a few years when we have million dollar injuries...
*sarcasm more turned off*