PDA

View Full Version : Another Car Incident Involving .......... none other than ......

Ludwig
17th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Well who else could it be other than our very own Hanners.

What is it with this guy and motor vehicles?

buddys-car-troubles (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-03-17/buddys-car-troubles)

And none other than Buddy's Merc. Maybe it's some sort of test of faith to enter into the Swans' inner circle where you have to show how much you trust your teammates you loan your expensive car to the club's worst driver.

I think the Swan's have entered a new era. The era of the big headline.

Glenn
17th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Some people are just not meant to drive.

dimelb
17th March 2014, 09:34 PM
D. "Dingwell" Hannebery.

Matt80
17th March 2014, 10:30 PM
At least it was Hanna's who was involved with Buddy's car and not Kurtly Beele, Quade Cooper or James Oconnor. This shows that he is fitting in well with teammates and being generous with them! I think Hannas will get mark of the year in 2014, so he can repay Buddy with a car!

bloodsbigot
17th March 2014, 11:31 PM
Hanners crashed Buddy's car into the bridge because he didn't care and he loves it.

I'm sure Hawks supporters will claim he did it on purpose because Buddy's getting paid more.

goswannies
18th March 2014, 01:13 AM
This is blown all out of proportion. Hanners isn't a bad driver, he just can't drive cars of German engineering. VW, then a Merc ... anyone want to lend Hanners a BMW to test the theory?

ScottH
18th March 2014, 07:44 AM
He can't jump fences either.

stellation
18th March 2014, 08:49 AM
Just the media slinging eggs and hoping some sticks.

CJK
18th March 2014, 09:44 AM
Just the media slinging eggs and hoping some sticks.

I get this reference.

aardvark
18th March 2014, 09:51 AM
I heard a whisper Hanners was seen piloting a Malaysia airlines jumbo jet last week........

Untamed Snark
18th March 2014, 10:35 AM
I heard a whisper Hanners was seen piloting a Malaysia airlines jumbo jet last week........

Explains why he was missing in action on Saturday...

Triple B
18th March 2014, 12:02 PM
Buddy rings the NRMA... (http://titusoreily.com/buddy-franklin-rings-the-nrma/)

I smiled...

ScottH
18th March 2014, 12:23 PM
Buddy rings the NRMA... (http://titusoreily.com/buddy-franklin-rings-the-nrma/)

I smiled...
:clap:

GongSwan
19th March 2014, 09:36 AM
What kind of idiot would loan their Merc to Hanners?

ScottH
19th March 2014, 10:53 AM
What kind of idiot would loan their Merc to Hanners?

A good buddy

jono2707
19th March 2014, 12:33 PM
On the bright side, I guess it shows that Buddy is getting along well with the other kids and letting them play with his (expensive) toys.......

Dosser
19th March 2014, 03:38 PM
On the other hand, I have heard a rumour that there is a bit of concern over Hanners and the way he is getting pretty close to Buddy and his lifestyle. Admittedly, it was on SEN, but where there is smoke...

Matt80
19th March 2014, 04:12 PM
On the other hand, I have heard a rumour that there is a bit of concern over Hanners and the way he is getting pretty close to Buddy and his lifestyle. Admittedly, it was on SEN, but where there is smoke...

Why would you not want to hang with out Buddy if you were a young good looking bloke like Hanners! Buddy has a wide circle of exciting blokes like Kurtly Beele and Quade Cooper and dates a famous model! Let our young players have a bit of fun. North Melbourne in the 90s had plenty of fun and won two premierships!

MightyBloods
19th March 2014, 06:07 PM

I was a fan of Buddy coming to our club. I'm not liking the smell of some of the stories coming out. We better start performing on the field to take the pressure off everyone.

Reggi
19th March 2014, 06:16 PM
We are going to get nothing but stories of team unrest until results prove otherwise

satchmopugdog
19th March 2014, 06:22 PM
I have been worried about Hanners since last year when he seemed a bit petulant and quick to anger.....I felt a flash of "spoiled brat" go through my mind in one game (which I can't remember) when Briggs did something a bit wrong...not a clanger ..but rather than just mention it Hanners was agitated and je ne sais pas....dare I say arrogant.

aguy
19th March 2014, 06:26 PM
I have been worried about Hanners since last year when he seemed a bit petulant and quick to anger.....I felt a flash of "spoiled brat" go through my mind in one game (which I can't remember) when Briggs did something a bit wrong...not a clanger ..but rather than just mention it Hanners was agitated and je ne sais pas....dare I say arrogant.

I think that was the hawthorn game in the final home and away round. Biggs did something ( maybe caught holding ball) on about centre half back. I think it was that game. The one where we were level pegging till half time then blown away second half

Matt80
19th March 2014, 07:31 PM

If Hanners is doing that, then it's learnt behaviour from Jarrod Mckveigh! The spray that Mckveigh gave Jessie White against Richmond last year was a disgrace! Jesse White then went back from 55m and slotted the goal, and said see you later I'm off to continue my AFL career in Melbourne and build my T-Shirt Business!

neilfws
20th March 2014, 07:10 AM

The Age is onboard the bandwagon. Story claims issues are pre-Franklin.

Sydney's Dan Hannebery warned about off-field behaviour (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/sydneys-dan-hannebery-warned-about-offfield-behaviour-20140319-hvkiy.html)

annew
20th March 2014, 07:33 AM
SEN just said that they heard that Hannebrry wanted to go to the shop and his car was blocked in the driveway so Buddy said take my car and he was backing out the drive way when he was hit. With the story in today's Age I thought clubs didn't know how many strikes players had so how could they know that no Sydney players had 2 strikes. I still think this is simply media beat up cos we secured Buddy. Swans are definitely not used to this level of scrutiny. Wonder if GWS are spreading rumours.

jono2707
20th March 2014, 07:54 AM
Yes this is the sort of rubbish the Swans management knew the media would come up with after signing Buddy. Not-too-thinly veiled references to drug taking here, written in a style that would do New Idea proud. The 'Buddy will put bums on seat" argument will always be countered by the damage done to the Swans' strong brand by this sort of gutter journalism that will now be focused on the club for some time to come.

Primmy
20th March 2014, 09:52 AM
Anyone else wondering why Parks is the young spokesman at present, and no Hanners? He is doing a fine job of it too. But, I always thought Hanners would be in the mix. Has Carro once again set her poison pen in motion (laughs out loud, of COURSE she has).

Primmy
20th March 2014, 09:59 AM
And here is another thing. This Buddy Lifestyle tag. Umm, I am yet to see any Buddy Lifestyle in evidence in Sydney. A damned fine looking young man, with a lovely girl, and a team in Sydney, who actually is a sociable creature, not given to skulking in the backyard, and so he is a menace to society (apparently) in 2014. The only people giving this beat up are all based in Melbourne, or are Sydney media wanting to be the first to "break" a scandal. Stupid if you ask me.

As for Hanners, he should know better by now IF and I reiterate IF he is in any sort of trouble with the club, and we the outer sanctum, should know better at this stage of our Swans Followers careers than to assume that other members of the OUTER sanctum know more than the inner sanctum of the club.

AMcK3220
20th March 2014, 10:08 AM
Let's hope Lance and Daniel don't go and buy any eggs, given previous history ? http://www.news.com.au/national/muck-up-swan-left-with-egg-on-his-face/story-e6frfkvr-1225787636465

i'm-uninformed2
20th March 2014, 10:38 AM
Imagine if Dan blended all this rotten (boom, tish) behaviour together - and threw eggs at Buddy's damaged car.

The horror, the horror.

Caro would need a front-page editorial to chronicle her condemnation.

AMcK3220
20th March 2014, 10:49 AM
Imagine if Dan blended all this rotten (boom, tish) behaviour together - and threw eggs at Buddy's damaged car.

The horror, the horror.

Caro would need a front-page editorial to chronicle her condemnation.

Caro is easily ammused!- or is that "bemused"....?

AMcK3220
20th March 2014, 11:02 AM
SEN's Hungry Bartlett just fielded a call from Dan's Uncle - Joss - whom reckons Caro is full of rubbish and the article she's written is total fabrication....

Bexl
20th March 2014, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE written in a style that would do New Idea proud. .[/QUOTE]

Spot on.

Matt80
20th March 2014, 06:15 PM
Let's hope Lance and Daniel don't go and buy any eggs, given previous history ? http://www.news.com.au/national/muck-up-swan-left-with-egg-on-his-face/story-e6frfkvr-1225787636465

Ha Ha. Maybe Buddy and Hanners were doing a cook off using a Healthy Eating With ROK recipe, and needed some ingredients from the organic market!

AMcK3220
20th March 2014, 06:16 PM
They should team up for next MKR NSW team?