PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL, HANNERS???

31st March 2014, 01:11 PM
What the F was Hanners doing immediately post-match? A mere 20 seconds after the siren? He was laughing and chumming it up with Sidebottom and a bunch of other Collingwood Douche-nozzles like they were all old mates. Not a good look, Dan. Go to your team-mates. Get around them. Your team just got punked and you seem to think its ok to get all warm and fuzzy with the blokes who just pulled your pants down? Jesus Christ.

Blood Tunnel
31st March 2014, 01:22 PM
Maybe he's getting to know his future team mates.

sidswan
31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Yes I noticed his behaviour too. Not a good look.

CJK
31st March 2014, 01:34 PM
Are we seeing the beginnings of a new RWO whipping boy?

We do need one, and whilst Dan is a unusual selection he does seem to be putting his hand up.

ernie koala
31st March 2014, 02:01 PM
Are we seeing the beginnings of a new RWO whipping boy?

We do need one, and whilst Dan is a unusual selection he does seem to be putting his hand up.

He'll have to continue to show poor form, both on and off the field. Consistency is vital.

If the Swans keep loosing, the list of candidates/ competition will grow quickly.......Horse seems to gathering some early support.

Matt80
31st March 2014, 02:32 PM
Take it easy. He was probably just having a laugh with some mates that he went to school with, played junior footy with, or he knew through his social circle.

I recall years ago that the Swans and Essondon players were quite tight socially. Do you think that Ted Richards and Jobe Watson should not be allowed to smile and be friendly with each other after a game. They went to school together and are good mates!

goods78
31st March 2014, 02:40 PM
Take it easy. He was probably just having a laugh with some mates that he went to school with, played junior footy with, or he knew through his social circle.

I recall years ago that the Swans and Essondon players were quite tight socially. Do you think that Ted Richards and Jobe Watson should not be allowed to smile and be friendly with each other after a game. They went to school together and are good mates!

I did not see the incident, but I am sure there is nothing to laugh about 20 seconds after that result.

ScottH
31st March 2014, 02:48 PM
Maybe he's getting to know his future team mates.

When he turns up with a full body of tattoos, we'll know for sure.

erica
31st March 2014, 02:50 PM
When he turns up with a full body of tattoos, we'll know for sure.

:clap:

jono2707
31st March 2014, 05:59 PM
Well our no DH policy went up in smoke the moment we drafted him....

undy
31st March 2014, 06:01 PM
Give the kid a break, he's only 12 or 13 (check out the picture on the left side at Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/))

undy
31st March 2014, 09:24 PM
Give the kid a break, he's only 12 or 13 (check out the picture on the left side at Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/))

Damn, looks as though its back to the usual pictures of the co-captains making me look like a fool. If I see that one of Hanners-as-a-pre-teen again, I'll snap it.

1st April 2014, 01:02 PM

Not good enough. He should be getting to his teammates. A bit of solidarity wouldn't hurt.

Matimbo
1st April 2014, 03:08 PM

Yep, just some school buddies that used to go joy-riding in Mercs together. Back then they never let him drive though.