PDA

View Full Version : AFL Survey

dimelb
18th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Have you filled in the AFL survey yet?

Wonderful opportunity to let the hierarchy know what you think about many aspects of the game, from players to rules to needs for the future etc. Go to the AFL site.

The only question I refused to answer was "Which club do you love to hate?" Stupid concept.

Jewels
18th June 2014, 04:27 PM
Have you filled in the AFL survey yet?

Wonderful opportunity to let the hierarchy know what you think about many aspects of the game, from players to rules to needs for the future etc. Go to the AFL site.

The only question I refused to answer was "Which club do you love to hate?" Stupid concept.

Either they have removed it or I inadvertently skipped a couple cause I have just done it and I'm certain that question wasn't there and I agree, stupid question that has no relevance.

Swansinger
18th June 2014, 08:36 PM
Yep , all done !

Worst thing in football = Brian Taylor's commentary.
But I did say I was quite charitable , so I would still give a saucer of milk to the pet that BT keeps on his head.
And Cameron Ling's intrusiveness annoys me.

Agree about the "club you love to hate" question. We all know who will "win" that one . Glad that it was not mandatory to answer all questions.

New rule I'd like to see ? Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander , so charge an umpire if he makes negligent contact with a player.
I mean , who wants to see Reg , KT or Pykey get hurt , eh :rolleyes: :smile:?