PDA

View Full Version : The Ulimate Finals Superstar Head-to-Head Goalkicking Smackdown: Stuey v Davo

ShockOfHair
21st August 2014, 04:09 PM
Retired sharpshooters take time out from their onerous coaching duties to replicate their big-game heroics:

SwansTV: Dew and Davis go head to head - sydneyswans.com.au (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/2014-08-21/swanstv-dew-and-davis-go-head-to-head)

stellation
21st August 2014, 04:27 PM
Pretty freakishly talented duo to still have the skills on either side.

DA_Swan
21st August 2014, 05:20 PM
Another reason why its good to have recent players in senior roles around the club - the right guys keep it fun for the players - can imagine the banter in the dressing rooms - having heard him interviewed a few times you can see why Dew is well thought of as a coach - he can certainly show players how it's done and Davo has always enjoyed himself - good video

Mountain Man
21st August 2014, 05:45 PM
Good banter must help.

The Ruck Whisperer interviews were another example of how this coaching panel must be nice to around

liz
21st August 2014, 05:57 PM
Retired sharpshooters take time out from their onerous coaching duties to replicate their big-game heroics:

SwansTV: Dew and Davis go head to head - sydneyswans.com.au (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/2014-08-21/swanstv-dew-and-davis-go-head-to-head)

I'd like to see the pair try to recreate some of Buddy's best goals from this season.

ShockOfHair
21st August 2014, 06:55 PM
Ha, yes, I'd like to see that too. You can actually put in a request for that on Twitter.

liz
21st August 2014, 07:05 PM
I am not a Twitterer. Someone else will need to request it...

ShockOfHair
21st August 2014, 08:48 PM
I did.

I should have asked them to do the Franklin-Cale Hooker goal, with Gary Rohan giving chase.

Doctor
21st August 2014, 11:49 PM
Gees Davo's almost looking trimmer than when he played for us.

Zlatorog
22nd August 2014, 12:33 AM
Gees Davo's almost looking trimmer than when he played for us.

He, he, remember how John Longmire was joking about Nick making more k's now as a runner than before as a player.