PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for North Sydney Oval game

ojayc
14th January 2003, 10:18 PM
Hi Guys, any idea when these go on sale?

desredandwhite
14th January 2003, 10:20 PM
Not sure, perhaps check ticketek.com.au?

Though I won't be going this year. I foolishly booked non-transferable tickets to melbourne for the avalon airshow without thinking to check the fixture.. ARRRGGHHH!!!! :(

Diego
14th January 2003, 10:26 PM
Do you have to book them these days?

I walked up to the gate last year and bought tickets. So try that!

Things get bad try one of those fig tree for a seat.

ojayc
14th January 2003, 10:34 PM
I don't know if you remember last year but the ticket lines were about 70 metres long, that's the only reason I plan on going to an agency before hand!!!!

Diego
14th January 2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ojayc
I don't know if you remember last year but the ticket lines were about 70 metres long, that's the only reason I plan on going to an agency before hand!!!!

Yeah gave it that old school suburban feel about going to the footy.

But I guess your right.

:)

jude_boltons_babe
15th January 2003, 12:20 AM
you go to ticketect to buy them or ring the club or you can also buy them there but there will be a queue

vagary
15th January 2003, 09:09 AM
anyone have an exact adress for the north sydney game ticket info? seems like yesterday i got to it through the main site without any problems whereas today it doesn't seem to exist. strange.

TheMase
15th January 2003, 09:37 AM
I am going to try to get to this match.

Which game am I more likely to see the kids? The week following at Stadium Oz? Or this match?

Is this Syd v Ess match being televised on Fox Footy this year (it was last year wasn't it?)

j s
15th January 2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by vagary
anyone have an exact adress for the north sydney game ticket info? seems like yesterday i got to it through the main site without any problems whereas today it doesn't seem to exist. strange.

http://www.ticketek.com.au and search for "Swans"

Available at this venue:
Sydney Swans v Essendon Bombers at North Sydney Oval, NSW.

AFL EXHIBITION GAME AND FAMILY DAY

Essendon and Sydney players introduced pre-match at 2pm.

Junior clinic and autograph session at 2.30pm. Plus Smoking. Don't be a Sucker fitness exhibition at halftime.

Your chance to meet: James Hird, Barry Hall, Matthew Lloyd, Paul Roos, Kevin Sheedy as well as AFL legends Tony Lockett and Paul Kelly.

1.30pm : Gates open
2.30pm : Junior clinic and autographs
4.00pm : Main Game

NB. Families consist of 2 adults + 2 children, pensioners and students must be full time. Children are free in the outer ground and are aged 5 - 15 inclusive if in the grandstands.

Only available at this performance time:
Sun 16 Feb 2003 4:00pm.

On Sale Soon:
Friday, January 17, 2003 09:00.. (AEDST)

Ticket pricing at North Sydney Oval, NSW on
Sun 16 Feb 2003 4:00pm:
Grandstands Outer Ground
Adult $17.10 $12.10
Junior 5-15 years $7.10 Not Avail.
Pensioner / seniors cards $10.10 $7.10
Students full-time with id $10.10 $7.10
Family (2 adults & 2 children) (admits 4) $43.40

Mike_B
15th January 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by TheMase
Is this Syd v Ess match being televised on Fox Footy this year (it was last year wasn't it?) [/B]

It was on Fox Footy last year...and until the pre-season cup started, it was all they were showing....oooooooover and ooooooooooover and oooooooover and....well you get the idea....

vagary
15th January 2003, 02:05 PM
are there tickets on sale for the stadium australia game vs brisbane? if so where do you get them?

Charlie
15th January 2003, 02:25 PM
Is it still called the 'Fox Footy Cup'? If so, our chances of seeing it on Foxtel are pretty good.

jude_boltons_babe
15th January 2003, 03:06 PM
the tickets go on sale on the 17 of january you can go to ticketek

bomber-princess
16th January 2003, 05:54 PM
thanks for the ticket info. should be a great game and a great day.

jude_boltons_babe
17th January 2003, 04:00 AM
no worries ill help you all the time i cant wait to go to that game im missing damon heaps and welcome again to the board

Norris Lurker
17th January 2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by vagary
are there tickets on sale for the stadium australia game vs brisbane? if so where do you get them? Nothing mentioned on the Ticketek website yet for that game. They should go on fairly soon, hopefully.

jude_boltons_babe
22nd January 2003, 12:50 PM
i cant wait for the game it will be great fun

Rizzo
22nd January 2003, 05:56 PM
Hot of the Membership email press -

WIZARD CUP - Swans V Brisbane Lions - ON SALE Thursday, 23 February
With the pre-season only 4 weeks away, tickets go on sale through Ticketek on Thursday, 23rd February.

We have a great offer for Swans Fans. When you purchase an Adult ticket for the North Sydney Essendon game on Sunday 16th February, you have the opportunity to purchase an Adult Ticket for the Telstra Stadium Pre-season game the following week for only $10 (+ booking fee).

So get out and support our team as we attempt to topple 'the Premiers' and get off to a great start to the 2003 season. To purchase tickets, phone Ticketek on 02 9266 4800.

Or for more information click on the following link:

www.sydneyswans.com.au and look for the details on the Pre-Season Cup on the Home Page.

Bron
22nd January 2003, 08:36 PM
In the same email .... they announced the new website and Heath James' fitness offer .... $600 for 26 sessions .... special guest appearances from Nicksy, Micky O and (thump thump - that's my heart) Jude :D.

jude_boltons_babe
23rd January 2003, 12:24 AM
if i had the money id do it with heath but i dont ive got a personal trainer but jude woh baby that would be good lol

TheMase
23rd January 2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by jude_adams_babe
if i had the money id do it with heath but i dont ive got a personal trainer but jude woh baby that would be good lol

Well Heath is a fine looking young chap.

jude_boltons_babe
23rd January 2003, 12:35 AM
i think heath is great ive known him for years im so happy for him

23rd January 2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by TheMase
Well Heath is a fine looking young chap.

Yes but offering money for doing it with someone is illegal isn't it? ;)

TheMase
23rd January 2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by jude_adams_babe
i think heath is great ive known him for years im so happy for him

I really like Heath James, I think he is tops ...

bomber-princess
23rd January 2003, 10:06 PM
it sounds like it would be a great service. he is a really nice guy, yes u could say tops. i wish him the best of luck this year and he is looking fitter than ever.