PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread Norf tiges

barry
13th September 2015, 06:15 PM
Tigers are no threat. But if norf win we should play our final at the SCG. It suits a crowd of 19,000 better.

Rob
13th September 2015, 06:59 PM
Wait, are you dissing ANZ?? Also, you seem to be forgetting the 48,000 that turned up to the prelim last year...

aguy
13th September 2015, 07:03 PM
Yep. Barry is trolling again. 48019 was the crowd for the prelim last year with the same teams.

barry
13th September 2015, 07:17 PM
We will get close to 19k than 48k i dont go to norf games ... ever

aguy
13th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Thanks Barry.

More useful discussion would be focused on who we think we should bring into the team now that Reid is gone and what can be done to beat the Kangaroos.

It really does look like we are being cruelled by injury again like in 2013 but as long as your there you're still a chance. Go swans

13th September 2015, 07:55 PM
Joyous to see Wretchmond once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to continue that wonderful tragedy.

Norf next week, no Lindsay Thomaas to worry about, done for kicking, about standard for him.

Reid & BJ out Bird and Rose in. Jones to play full game without the brain fades!

13th September 2015, 11:03 PM
We will get close to 19k than 48k i dont go to norf games ... ever
Ummm 48000 - 1xBarry does not equal 19000

I'm sure you absence will be greatly missed :rolleyes:

barry
13th September 2015, 11:22 PM
Joyous to see Wretchmond once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to continue that wonderful tragedy.

Norf next week, no Lindsay Thomaas to worry about, done for kicking, about standard for him.

Reid & BJ out Bird and Rose in. Jones to play full game without the brain fades!

Richmond would have made for a great final for us.

But i agree, Jones full game. Even with his usual 50m penalty he's worth it.

stevoswan
14th September 2015, 04:30 PM

Norf next week, no Lindsay Thomas to worry about, done for kicking, about standard for him.

No, unfortunately he magically got off for kicking!! Who's surprised I suppose.....:rolleyes:

Plugger46
14th September 2015, 04:40 PM
Wasn't any force at all in the Thomas 'kick'. Grimes is a regular stager too.

RogueSwan
14th September 2015, 04:57 PM
I didn't think there was anything in the Thomas' incident either. He missed the head and didn't have any force behind placing his boot on the chest. Bugger, he would probably be the small forward that we let kick three or four this weekend.

Meg
14th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Wasn't any force at all in the Thomas 'kick'. Grimes is a regular stager too.

I agree re little force (it was a push away with the foot rather than a kick) and that Grimes greatly exaggerated the impact. So can I assume Grimes will be constantly booed in matches for the rest of his career?

Swansongster
15th September 2015, 10:55 AM
Richmond would have made for a great final for us.

But i agree, Jones full game. Even with his usual 50m penalty he's worth it.

NSW tourism industry including accommodation and food/beer vendors are the real losers here.

There would have been a yellow and black throng in town if they'd won. Perhaps, the largest single weekend exodus of Melburnians to Sydney in history was on the cards.