PDA

View Full Version : Chanting

monopoly19
18th April 2004, 05:19 PM
Could hear some of it through the tv today... thought I heard the "here we go" soccer style one, which sounded great, and if it was the cheersquad's effort then kudos to you!

ScottH
18th April 2004, 05:25 PM
Yeh, I love the sound of the slow "Sydney" chant. It sounds especially awesome at the SCG!!

I remember hearing at the end of the '96 GF Parade in that huge crowd!! Is chilling to hear!!

robbieando
18th April 2004, 05:40 PM
It was the Cheer Squad making all that noise, because what I was hearing is the normal song list of JF and co. Sounded great and hell at the end of the match when the players went over to them, the noise was unbelieveable. Also the CS looked great without the Big Flags, though with them they would of looked even better.

Go Swannies
18th April 2004, 06:29 PM
Could certainly hear the chants today - great work guys and sorry I was still too snivelly to ride down. Everyone has the equivalent of "Sydney, clap clap clap" but the slow "Sydney" is unique to us.

Mike_B
18th April 2004, 06:45 PM
Being an occasional cheer squadder myself, the bit I enjoyed most wasn't the singing or the chanting, but rather, the calls of "EEYORE, EEYORE" when North missed a couple of easy shots (Michael Wilson was one of them in the last qtr).