PDA

View Full Version : Swans chat 2020 Swans Academy and u18s discussion

Mr Magoo
11th February 2020, 10:04 AM
With the discussion around Gulden and Campbell , thought I would kick this off.

Academy programme this year is :
Intra club 29 Feb - Sutherland
Practice Match v Sydney u23 rep team 7 March - Blacktown
Practice Match v GWS 14 March - Canberra

The academy series this year has expanded to seven games in the NAB League :
28 march Game 1 v Suns - Blacktown
4 April Game 2 v GWS - Blacktown
18 April Game 3 v Sandringham - Werribee
25 April Game 4 v Oakleigh - Blacktown
9 May Game 5 v Eastern Ranges - Box Hill
25 July Game 6 v Geelong - Ballarat
1 Aug Game 7 v Dandenong - Werribee

bloodspirit
11th February 2020, 10:20 AM
Thanks for this, Magoo.

Just wondering if this should be in NSW forum, although I can understand that is a relative Siberia and it's nice to get this info in the main forum. Raises the questions whether we should have separate forums (fora?) at all? If we just had threads about Sydney AFL, Academy, Allies/Rams (do Rams still exist) wouldn't that be alright and those that are interested can read and those that aren't can shun, without the need to have them tucked away somewhere altogether different and out of sight?

Mr Magoo
11th February 2020, 10:38 AM
Thanks for this, Magoo.

Just wondering if this should be in NSW forum, although I can understand that is a relative Siberia and it's nice to get this info in the main forum. Raises the questions whether we should have separate forums (fora?) at all? If we just had threads about Sydney AFL, Academy, Allies/Rams (do Rams still exist) wouldn't that be alright and those that are interested can read and those that aren't can shun, without the need to have them tucked away somewhere altogether different and out of sight?

I just followed the same thread that was in for 2019 and being this is the first time I have ever posted a thread , Im hardly qualified to form an opinion. Happy for it to go wherever suits.

stevoswan
11th February 2020, 06:41 PM
It's fine right here. It's just a new version of last years Academy thread.....isn't it?:smile:

12th February 2020, 08:14 AM
Seems an alright thread to me. Keep the info coming Magoo, cheers