PDA

View Full Version : Looking for old swans games for season 1997

langers1971
22nd November 2020, 10:52 AM
Can anybody possibly assist me on here?

I am searching for old swans games for season 1997 only, on dvd, looking for full and complete games.

There are a couple on youtube i think, but i prefer to find someone who can provide me with dvd copies, i can probably find a suitable swap of earlier swans games in exchange, if that helps.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

Meg
22nd November 2020, 03:33 PM
Langers Ive been reading your requests for old Swans’ matches for several years and am somewhat curious.

What do you do, or intend to do, with what must be a large and comprehensive library?

Set up a mini-theatre and charge entry for Sydney Swans tragics? First right of entry should go to RWO members!

langers1971
22nd November 2020, 04:25 PM
Langers Ive been reading your requests for old Swans’ matches for several years and am somewhat curious.

What do you do, or intend to do, with what must be a large and comprehensive library?

Set up a mini-theatre and charge entry for Sydney Swans tragics? First right of entry should go to RWO members!

Meg

I am a collector of old vfl/afl games, for all teams, basically from 1980 to around 1997.

i would have to have one of the largest collections of vfl/afl football from this era, in the whole country. i can assure you, its cost me a small fortune over the years too!!!

Meg
23rd November 2020, 05:00 AM
Meg

I am a collector of old vfl/afl games, for all teams, basically from 1980 to around 1997.

i would have to have one of the largest collections of vfl/afl football from this era, in the whole country. i can assure you, its cost me a small fortune over the years too!!!

Lol, so you are just a footy eccentric? Well that’s not a bad thing ...