PDA

View Full Version : potw

chammond
21st May 2004, 12:43 PM
RWO's player of the week feature for round 8 is at

http://redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?id=290_0_3_0_C

Is Liz's choice a bit controversial? Check it out and see if you agree.

Go Swannies
21st May 2004, 01:09 PM
Good call Lizz. When I watched the game again I thought "I owe you an apology Stewie - you were working hard". Let's hope he goes up a gear this weekend.

And do the players lift with him because he's the captain or is he the captain because he can dictate the mood of the team?

dread and might
21st May 2004, 01:30 PM
good call. it was by far his best game of the season so far. great to see him starting to find the ball again. also: my favourite kicking action in the AFL. if only i could slam it on the boot like that:frown

penga
21st May 2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by dread and might
good call. it was by far his best game of the season so far. great to see him starting to find the ball again. also: my favourite kicking action in the AFL. if only i could slam it on the boot like that:frown

that would have to be the hardest style to replicate, ive tried it a number of times and i just spray it!

two additional things, both relating to kerr, was not only his reaction to kerr's hit on kirk but when kerr had tried to do hit maxy earlier, maxy rode it well and released someone into space

Dpw
21st May 2004, 03:07 PM
Not a bad choice, for me though Hall was BOG he controled the forward 50 kicked 5/2 and marked just about everything he also handled Glass well when Glass tried to have a crack at him, he put Glass back in is box, the old Hall would of had himself up on a charge. That was the biggest high point for me and did I let all the Eagles surpporters know about it.

TheHood
21st May 2004, 04:20 PM
I feel as though Stuey is more of a barometer of our teams success than we give credit for.

I would be interested to see how he plays this week and whether the others react accordingly.

A brave and courageous warrior is our Stue!

RogueSwan
21st May 2004, 04:29 PM
Not a bad choice, for me though Hall was BOG

Not the point of this column. That is what the TLM voting is for.

Go Swannies
21st May 2004, 07:41 PM
I hope Lizz is battling to work out who to pick on Sunday night after they all have career best performances.