PDA

View Full Version : RWO Forums - Feedback

desredandwhite
16th January 2003, 05:23 PM
Ok, I know I posted this before on the old forums.. but then it crashed and I lost all the suggestions :-(

Does anyone have any suggestions for any new forums, amendments to the structure right now? If there is enough demand for anything new we will consider it.

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 05:16 PM
*bump*

Everyone happy with the status quo then?

jude_boltons_babe
19th January 2003, 05:46 PM
i like everything about this site its great welldone

chammond
19th January 2003, 10:37 PM
Everyone happy with the status quo then?

Nope . . .

Who is Winston?

And what should he chill?

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 11:02 PM
Cliff, it's actually a quote from the movie Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels....

A workmate and I started saying it a lot a couple of weeks ago.. So much that I've put it everywhere :)

So that's that until I get sick of it.

j s
19th January 2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
Cliff, it's actually a quote from the movie Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels....
Recommended viewing!

robbieando
20th January 2003, 12:21 AM
No probs except I want to be able to use avatars NOW

20th January 2003, 03:26 PM
Same Robbie. What's with this elitism? What gives someone, who is a greater contributer to this board than me, the right to have an avatar before I do? Guess I'll just keep spammin a few threads per day until I get my Av quota. /sigh

chammond
20th January 2003, 05:47 PM

Okay, I'll be the sap.

What has a Hindu god got to do with RWO?

20th January 2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by chammond

Okay, I'll be the sap.

What has a Hindu god got to do with RWO?

Eventually, we WILL convert you! muahahahahaaaaaaa :p

robbieando
20th January 2003, 11:38 PM
They are just little pictures under your username. Always a bit of fun on other sites I've been on

NMWBloods
21st January 2003, 07:40 AM
You'll be able to soon Robbie - just a few more posts!! :) I doubt if I'll make it until the season starts!

21st January 2003, 03:19 PM
Yeah me either :(

But then again, I could always do what Jabba is doing and post how much I love this site in every thread ;)

jude_boltons_babe
21st January 2003, 06:07 PM
hi i was just wanting to know when i can have a avtar thanks des

bricon
21st January 2003, 06:27 PM
jude_adams_babe:

When you qualify for an avatar maybe you might consider changing your location from this:

jude_boltons_and_adams_place

to this:

jude_boltons_&_adams_place

It?s only a <b>miniscule</b> change but it will mean that your ?author frame? will be the same width as everyone else?s and you won?t mess up Des?s lovely format!

j s
21st January 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by bricon
jude_adams_babe:

When you qualify for an avatar maybe you might consider changing your location from this:

jude_boltons_and_adams_place

to this:

jude_boltons_&_adams_place

It?s only a <b>miniscule</b> change but it will mean that your ?author frame? will be the same width as everyone else?s and you won?t mess up Des?s lovely format!

Even better......just use spaces instead of underscores....then the place name can wrap to the next line

Mike_B
21st January 2003, 08:00 PM
Hmmmm I wonder if I post a heap of replies on threads that are on RWO chat so count towards post counts, but are off topic, that should get me to an av sooner....:D

Mike_B
21st January 2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Juicy
But then again, I could always do what Jabba is doing and post how much I love this site in every thread ;)

Go easy Mr_J....only every 2nd thread;)

Just teasin ya j_a_b:D

Diego
22nd January 2003, 01:22 AM
The avatars are coming.

Stay tuned.

:D

robbieando
22nd January 2003, 01:54 AM
Love the Mutton Chops on Nick Davis and the Afro on Goodes. Quite funny always. My current one will be changed as soon as I can find a certain picture.

jude_boltons_babe
22nd January 2003, 12:13 PM
thanks im sorry if it was annoying you ill change it straight away

22nd January 2003, 02:58 PM
It was the only thing annoying me about this message board. Thanks for the change jabba :)

As for every second thread... Well, we'll see. I try my best to make the content relevant to the thread (see above comment) :p