PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Incident!

me son
21st June 2004, 04:16 PM
I hear an ugly incident occured at the Under 18 game between Riverview & Sydney Redbacks yesterday.

A half time scuffle between both teams was interrupted by a Redback players parent who king hit a Riverview Water Boy putting him to sleep.

Police were called and the Redback parent arrested.

What a coward!

shearer
22nd June 2004, 12:01 PM
I heard from a bloke who was at the game and said the incident was a disgrace. Also there was another alleged incident where a Redbacks assistant coach belted a Riverview player.

Its not the first time a Redbacks parent has jumped the fence to join in a fight.

JF_Bay22_SCG
22nd June 2004, 12:07 PM
Riverview are mainly boarders, so not only could they risk police charges, they could risk being expelled from the school.

Or even worse, not being fed at night, which is the long-held myth about what used to happen at Joeys when they lost at rugby that day.

JF

shearer
22nd June 2004, 12:12 PM
It isnt the Riverview boys who are in the ****.

Singapore Winky
22nd June 2004, 04:55 PM
They should ban that parent for future games, that kind of stuff shouldn't happen.

me son
22nd June 2004, 05:00 PM
Shearer is right.... Ass coach from Redbacks belted a Riverview player. Trouble Brewing!!

Singapore Winky... they should both be banned.

My info is Riverview players and supporters are clean and no action to be taken at all.

I thought the Redbacks were the pride of the competition..... their the disgrace this week!!!!

Singapore Winky
22nd June 2004, 05:07 PM
I think your write about the parents Me Son, they both should be banned.I hope something will be done and look forward to hear the outcome

footyhead
7th July 2004, 08:54 AM
This is the first year riverveiw are in the comp to isn't it ??

Prince
8th July 2004, 10:19 AM
yes... having a very good year too.

Martin Dulke the coach has them playing some great footy.

They should play finals with an easy run home.

Monty Burns
8th July 2004, 01:11 PM
What was the wash-up with the incident?

Prince
8th July 2004, 03:37 PM
The parent got 2 year ban i believe.

Think one of the Ass coaches of Redbacks stepped down too.

parade old boy
29th July 2004, 12:45 PM
I hear that a redback parent was in court yesterday, finally eager to hear the result

J Zan 23
3rd August 2004, 06:12 PM
50 hours community service to an absolute coward. I believe he should have been banned for life from watching footy...... What he did was an absolute disgrace.

To JF, there has been no penalties imposed on the boys attending the school. (From the AFL or the school) I think you will find that the Riverview boys acted in a just manner. (Considering the circumstances)

Prince
5th August 2004, 04:31 PM
50 hours is a joke.... is this clown related to Danny Williams? At least Danny Williams was another player on the field.

jazzy jeff and the fresh?