PDA

View Full Version : Camera work in dressing room

Snoopy
3rd July 2004, 06:22 PM
When the Swans were singing their song, I started to feel sick because the cameraman in the middle of the circle was whizzing around like the gravatron!

Schneidergirl
3rd July 2004, 06:29 PM
I thought the camera work was great.... during the game.

Nice shot on Pebbles butt cheek in the first half AND Jude's naked torso in the second half.... hmmmmm :D

Mike_B
3rd July 2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Schneidergirl
Nice shot on Pebbles butt cheek in the first half

Not sure if the commentators missed it or chose not to reply to Kevin Bartlett's sly remark at that time about something being "a bit cheeky".

ugg
3rd July 2004, 06:39 PM
Noticed that Sundqvist was in the rooms. Has he taken on some coaching role during his recovery?

BAM_BAM
3rd July 2004, 06:54 PM
I thought the camera work was great.... during the game.

Nice shot on Pebbles butt cheek in the first half

and also in the rooms at half time a naked torso.

and 4 points, what more could a girl ask for :D

EMJ
3rd July 2004, 07:00 PM
Great game - hall great. Love the way fixter has come back. Great goal for his confidence too. Bevan is a top find. Nicks - oh boy man he is playing so much better.
Why was Ball off in the last quarter. Doyle to try and get more experience or what?
I am happy to spend to night watch and rewatching the game.
The commentators on the abc - said it was a great comeback and a great game by Sydney. They gave Hall the three points and asked what about the Brownlow. He is playing superb football.
Roos said a superb team effort.
Here we come Adelaide - may we win at home next week.

ItsAllGoodes
3rd July 2004, 08:17 PM
Ball woke up this morning with a bad back but played..so all things considering he did a great job...especially if you add LRT getting injured in the warm up

Schneidergirl
3rd July 2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ItsAllGoodes
Ball woke up this morning with a bad back but played..

How do you know? ;) :D

Sorry just wanted to get my 350th.......... post!
Do I get life membership on RWO now?
:rolleyes: someone pass me a drink!

j s
3rd July 2004, 08:28 PM
Jude's naked torso in the second half.... hmmmmm :D I could hear Bron's heart from here!!

Swannette
3rd July 2004, 08:55 PM
Bron's heart no doubt will be heard Aus wide when she actually sees the game but she's suffering for her work right now in Brisbane.

Personally I thought Ryan's cheek was oh so the moment of the day! And of course the win. Speaking of camera work, did anyone notice Jason Ball last week holding the hand of his beautiful little one as he walked in to the rooms? The tall and the very small.....just lurvly

RogueSwan
3rd July 2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy
When the Swans were singing their song, I started to feel sick because the cameraman in the middle of the circle was whizzing around like the gravatron!

The cameraman must have been a Swans fan and was just too excited by the win.:)

j s
3rd July 2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Swannette
Bron's heart no doubt will be heard Aus wide when she actually sees the game but she's suffering for her work right now in Brisbane.
She should have booked a hotel with Foxtel