PDA

View Full Version : Barry Hall

Snowy
5th July 2004, 08:49 PM
Interesting to hear KB this morning on SEN declare Hall as the best forward in the competition and Healy, Wallace and co. say on radio tonight that he is more important to his team than anyone else in the competition. I tend to concur with latter, though rate Tredrea pretty high in former argument.

swansrule100
5th July 2004, 10:04 PM
barry deserves the ton.,..., tho be hard to do it he deserves something like that!

TheHood
5th July 2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Snowy
Interesting to hear KB this morning on SEN declare Hall as the best forward in the competition and Healy, Wallace and co. say on radio tonight that he is more important to his team than anyone else in the competition. I tend to concur with latter, though rate Tredrea pretty high in former argument.

And after saying Sydney wasn't travelling well, Tony Shaw declared Baz as Brownlow front-runner.

Some old chap called Tom set him straight after Shaw suggested that Fevola and co missing that Sydney were very lucky. No aknowledgement about our injury wowes which were only discovered on the day or the day before??

Ironically they were waxing about Collingwood and how well they are travelling however Sydney were struggling...though Sydney won?? I have always subscribed to the theory that the team who lost was the team who struggled? Collingwood aren't perenial wooden spooners...Swans beat the Grandfinalists when they threw everything at them.

robbieando
5th July 2004, 10:21 PM
Well Shaw, more or less shot himself in the foot by saying our form in the first 6-8 weeks was better than our current form. I would think 5-1 over the last six weeks is better than 3-5 in our first 8. Though I suppose in his coaching days Shaw considered 3-5 as premiership form.

Schneidergirl
5th July 2004, 10:33 PM
Looks like the Wobbles are on the march to the finals! HA! :D

dendol
5th July 2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by robbieando
Well Shaw, more or less shot himself in the foot by saying our form in the first 6-8 weeks was better than our current form. I would think 5-1 over the last six weeks is better than 3-5 in our first 8. Though I suppose in his coaching days Shaw considered 3-5 as premiership form.

sounds like the ****ing moron doesnt have a clue. Sees how we "struggle" to beat Carlton and then proceeds to make statements about something he clearly knows nothing about.

Sees the Pies belt Hawthorn (wow, who would have picked that?) and reckons they are flying. Talk about black-and-white coloured glasses.

Pink_Lady
5th July 2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Schneidergirl
Looks like the Wobbles are on the march to the finals! HA! :D

Do you think they'll be taking that march via the salary cap one big boofa is planning?

They will probably still be on their respective marches in September, and October....and probably November; by which time hopefully they'll realise the premiership isn't a cakewalk it's more of a no hope!

:D

Snowy
6th July 2004, 12:24 PM
Hall is going to be on Talking Footy tonight

monopoly19
6th July 2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Snowy
Hall is going to be on Talking Footy tonight

Anyone know if Sydney gets Talking Footy?

Ruck'n'Roll
6th July 2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by monopoly19
Anyone know if Sydney gets Talking Footy?

Yep, although very late at night. I might give Tiny Tim another chance if Barry's on.

Cheer Cheer
6th July 2004, 04:28 PM
any gossip ? I missed the show

bricon
6th July 2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Cheer Cheer
I missed the show

Talking Footy hasn't been broadcast this week yet.

It goes to air tonight at 10:30pm (Melbourne)/12:30 am (Tuesday, Sydney). You can still catch the show, or set the video.

Cheer Cheer
6th July 2004, 04:48 PM
Oh right! So that's why I missed it! :p