PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to training this week ?

footyhead
8th July 2004, 11:20 AM
Well ??

stellation
8th July 2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by footyhead
Well ??

My partner takes our son to Swans training, but because of the night fixture this weekend they weren't starting until 5p.m. yesterday and it was just that little bit too late for the little guy to be going.

undy
8th July 2004, 12:43 PM
Well ??

No. I heard nobody turned up. Roosy had to look after the kids because its school holidays. The players got wind of this and have spent the whole week hanging out at the NRL training camp trying to get autographs and the fans were too busy working out how to stop this shady bloke with a funny shaped head from sending flowers to Scott McGlone.

Bart
8th July 2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by undy
No. I heard nobody turned up. Roosy had to look after the kids because its school holidays. The players got wind of this and have spent the whole week hanging out at the NRL training camp trying to get autographs and the fans were too busy working out how to stop this shady bloke with a funny shaped head from sending flowers to Scott McGlone.

LMAO :D

footyhead
8th July 2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by undy

What colour was the guys head , Red or Yellow ??

dendol
8th July 2004, 02:29 PM
What colour was the guys head , Red or Yellow ??

night game, so yellow. but the roses were red.

monopoly19
8th July 2004, 04:12 PM
I think it was raining yesterday when they were training (or at least the big lights were on), and I think we can all be glad for that.

footyhead
8th July 2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by dendol
night game, so yellow. but the roses were red.
Well it wasn't me then - the yellow ones my cousin.