PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane or Geelong

cruiser
18th September 2004, 02:25 AM
What a dilemma - who to support in tomorrow night's game. While I'd love to see Brisbane's reign end, I dont want Port to win a flag at any cost. I think Brisbane are capable of beating Port in the GF but I doubt Geelong could do it. But I'd like to see Geelong win, all the way now. For Cressa and for its long suffering supporters (I know, not as long suffering as us). Hmmm?:confused:

swansrule100
18th September 2004, 01:33 PM
agree

i decided brisbane because... equals collingwoods stupid record

i actually dont mind brisbane and they are awesome to watch

having said that whoever wins tonight is my team next week

NMWBloods
18th September 2004, 04:13 PM
I want Brisbane to win by a mile so they're nicely rested for next week!

ROK Lobster
18th September 2004, 04:30 PM
I would love to see the Cats win but cannot see them beating Port. Therefore I'm with NMW. I really do not like Port at all - it must be a Magpie thing...

Matt79
18th September 2004, 04:57 PM
Brisbane will win tonight and next week. I just don't see anyone getting them this close to the end!

CureTheSane
18th September 2004, 07:21 PM
Let6 me put it this way....

If Brisbane win this years flag, the equal Collingwouldn'ts record of 4 straight flag, nullifying bragging rights.

I want a Port vs Lions GF

:)

port1978
18th September 2004, 08:04 PM
I hope Geelong win tonight.....would much rather play them

robbieando
18th September 2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by CureTheSane
If Brisbane win this years flag, the equal Collingwouldn'ts record of 4 straight flag, nullifying bragging rights.

Your weren't the only one.

gossipcom
18th September 2004, 11:58 PM
Power showed tonight why I would love him playing for us :)

The Boot
19th September 2004, 07:05 PM
In both games (Saints/Port & Lions/Cats) wayward kicking for goal cost the losers the match without a doubt. And rewarded the winners of course. Very frustrating to watch. Could well have been an all Victorian GF.

"Missed it by that much"
- Maxwell Smart

ScottH
19th September 2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by CureTheSane
Let6 me put it this way....

I want a Port vs Lions GF

:) Pwoof!!! wish granted!!!

GO LIONS!!!! 4 str8!!!