PDA

View Full Version : Reminder re: membership & entry into pre-season games

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 10:06 PM
Looks like the conditions have changed a bit this year..

From my 2003 Membership Renewal booklet..

Practice Matches

For the 2003 season, Club Members will no longer receive a complimentary match entry for a pre-season competition match. Swans members will instead receive free entry into all Swans Practice Matches in 2003. Members will need to show their 2003 Membership card to gain admittance.

I think that PROBABLY covers the north sydney match, but I can't be 100% certain.

Mike_B
19th January 2003, 10:25 PM
I'd say get in touch with membership and find out from them....

I know I might be asking a bit much now, but would someone going to the TLM presentation possibly be able to find out while they're down there and post on here to let us know????

vagary
19th January 2003, 10:45 PM
doesn't cover north sydney match as according to the swans magazine from december,
on page 21 it says:
"Please note that Members will NOT have free entry to the Sydney v Essendon Match at North Sydney Oval on February 16th. Tickets will be sold through Ticketek with a likely on-sale date of late January." ( 4th dot point under 2003 sydney members)

desredandwhite
19th January 2003, 11:04 PM
Ah, thanks for that Vages! :) Like I said, I wasn't quite sure..

So in other words if we are lucky, we won't HAVE any free games this year... We'll play every week of the Wiz Cup and win the thing, have a week off and launch into the season proper :D

jude_boltons_babe
19th January 2003, 11:28 PM
ive bought tickets i cant wait

liz
19th January 2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
Ah, thanks for that Vages! :) Like I said, I wasn't quite sure..

So in other words if we are lucky, we won't HAVE any free games this year... We'll play every week of the Wiz Cup and win the thing, have a week off and launch into the season proper :D

Even if we lose in the first round and have 3 weeks of practice games, I'm sure they'll be in Joop Joop or Bundangarula or somewhere else inaccessible to your average Swans fan.

robbieando
20th January 2003, 12:25 AM
ANY CHANCE MELBOURNE??????

Unlikely after all we got 2 games last years so we can't have any this year :mad:

bomber-princess
20th January 2003, 01:19 PM
i have bought my ticket and it should be a great day and a great game.
it will be good to finally see all the new players for the swans.

Bron
20th January 2003, 02:07 PM
The message from the Club about the NS game specifically said that membership did NOT cover entry and you had to get tickets through Ticketek.