PDA

View Full Version : Barry Hall

Old Royboy
21st March 2005, 09:58 PM
Most of our guys go under the radar but not big Barry. In their rankings of the top players in the comp for the coming season, Healy has Baz at #2, Sheehan at #4 and Walls at #5. (from the Couch on Fox Footy tonight)

I would have had Baz at about #4. Whats the general opinion here?

Also note that in the Age Walls has Bazza as #1 intimidator and Nick Davis at #3 most frustrating.

Nico
21st March 2005, 10:12 PM
And on On The Couch tonight not one solitary squeak about the Swans. The show started brilliantly with terrific comment about half the teams but after 8.50 they went back to the dead and buried Wiz Cup, and harped on about the rule changes that have been done to death. Yesterday's news, today's fish and chip wrappers.

Really disappointing if you follow us, Bullies, North, Wobbles, Tigers, Pussies, Dive Bombers, Dees. They lost half their audience after 9.00pm.

Is this a national show or the Carlton, Brisbane, Port show.

Robert Walls would fair dinkum put the Pope to sleep he is so boring.

swansrule100
22nd March 2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Nico
And on On The Couch tonight not one solitary squeak about the Swans. The show started brilliantly with terrific comment about half the teams but after 8.50 they went back to the dead and buried Wiz Cup, and harped on about the rule changes that have been done to death. Yesterday's news, today's fish and chip wrappers.

Really disappointing if you follow us, Bullies, North, Wobbles, Tigers, Pussies, Dive Bombers, Dees. They lost half their audience after 9.00pm.

Is this a national show or the Carlton, Brisbane, Port show.

Robert Walls would fair dinkum put the Pope to sleep he is so boring.

and if he keeps saying oh i agree every five seconds ill scream

Schneiderman
22nd March 2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Old Royboy
I would have had Baz at about #4. Whats the general opinion here?

3. After Reiwoldt and Judd, but more important to his side than Tredrea.

Also disappointed about the lack of Swans info, especially I had gotten excited with the way the first half of the show had gone. Maybe Heals is afraid of making too many comments this early on??

swansrule100
22nd March 2005, 11:08 PM
Id say Hall is at least top 5....

Plugger46
23rd March 2005, 06:23 PM
1. Riewoldt
2. Hall
3. Judd
4. Tredrea