PDA

View Full Version : Bottom three predictions.

Sanecow
11th April 2005, 12:20 PM
Hawthorn (because I am a footy genius), Richmond and the Dogs.

Any one else want a go? A year's worth of bragging rights are at stake.

Ruda Wakening
11th April 2005, 12:35 PM
I agree with yours.

You reckon Sports Bet would let us have an all up on the bottom 3 + Michael Jackson throwing the towel in?

cruiser
11th April 2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ruda Wakening
I agree with yours.

You reckon Sports Bet would let us have an all up on the bottom 3 + Michael Jackson throwing the towel in?
Hawthorn, Dogs and Essendon.

TheHood
11th April 2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by cruiser
Hawthorn, Dogs and Essendon.

Funny you should say that because the Dons were playing off for bottom spot and got over under dubious circumstances.

swansrule100
11th April 2005, 09:25 PM
hawks, essendon kangaroos (dont be fooled :P)

cruiser
11th April 2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by TheHood
Funny you should say that because the Dons were playing off for bottom spot and got over under dubious circumstances.
But I expect the Tiger trash to prove me wrong and go into a mega slump again soon.

ScottH
12th April 2005, 06:58 AM
While it would be nice to see the bombers on the bottom, to give Sheedy a gr8 send off, We don't want them getting a first 3 pick and a possible priority pick!!!

swansrule100
12th April 2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by swansrule100
hawks, essendon kangaroos (dont be fooled :P)

kangas go to aami two weeks running soon (only read that this morning), i think that will undo them!!!

David Votoupal
12th April 2005, 05:29 PM
You never know with Richmond, but their two wins will give them a big boost in confidence which could well set them up for a half decent season.

But hard to predict the final standings right now!

TheHood
12th April 2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by cruiser
But I expect the Tiger trash to prove me wrong and go into a mega slump again soon.

The Tigers will find their natural poor form soon. They will sack Terry mid season next year, they will harbour mediocrity, they are the AFL basket case.

So you reckon they have attracted new fans in 4 years? Not likely!

swansrule100
12th April 2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by TheHood
The Tigers will find their natural poor form soon. They will sack Terry mid season next year, they will harbour mediocrity, they are the AFL basket case.

So you reckon they have attracted new fans in 4 years? Not likely!

they have had a pretty decent list for a while and always underachieve but who really knows.

Has anyone seen that tuck kid play, hes a bloody gun, dunno why hawthorn didnt want him

Sanecow
2nd August 2005, 02:20 PM
Looks like I'm going to miss out on bragging rights on this one!

ScottH
2nd August 2005, 02:23 PM
No Blues in sight.