PDA

View Full Version : Dal Santo in Demand

ScottH
4th May 2005, 08:59 AM
Do we want/need hiim? Probably, yes!

But,

What/who will we give for him (that the saints would want)?

How much would we offer him?

Source - HS (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,15172486%255E11088,00.html)

Charlie
4th May 2005, 09:18 AM
The world has gone mad.

Dal Santo is a gun... no doubt about it. But $550,000?!?

NMWBloods
4th May 2005, 10:20 AM
He could be as valuable to our side as Hall.

ScottH
4th May 2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
He could be as valuable to our side as Hall. Ha, How many times could we here "Dal Santo to Hall, who marks on his chest right in front!!"??

NMWBloods
4th May 2005, 10:45 AM
Half a dozen times a game would be nice...

Barry Schneider
4th May 2005, 10:54 AM
I reckon St Kilda will make Dal Santo a priority and the offers to Hayes and Kosi will be reduced.
St Kilda would want at least a top 10 draft pick for each of them more likely top 5 as the Swans gave up no15 for a ruckman who couldn't get a game at Melbourne.
Unless we implode and I hope we don't I can't see how we can get these blokes even if they go in the preseason draft as Collingwood and Essendon are cashed up and will probably finish below us.

Schneiderman
6th May 2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
Do we want/need hiim? Probably, yes!

But,

What/who will we give for him (that the saints would want)?[/URL]

Much more likely to go for Hayes IMO. With the extra cash they will have to throw at Dal Santo and Gherig, he may slip under their radar a little. And Hayes has always said it was his dream to play for the Swans.

Probably not as good a trade, but I still rate Lenny very highly.

ScottH
6th May 2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Schneiderman
Much more likely to go for Hayes IMO. With the extra cash they will have to throw at Dal Santo and Gherig, he may slip under their radar a little. And Hayes has always said it was his dream to play for the Swans.

Probably not as good a trade, but I still rate Lenny very highly. Two or three duds for a Hayes. Could be a good trade!!

NMWBloods
6th May 2005, 10:14 AM
I'd love to get Hayes. A few people here have bagged him before (as they often seem to do about everything non-Swans) but I think he would be a very useful outside, attacking midfielder, which is what we lack.

ScottH
6th May 2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
I'd love to get Hayes. A few people here have bagged him before (as they often seem to do about everything non-Swans) but I think he would be a very useful outside, attacking midfielder, which is what we lack. No No No!!! you have it wrong, we need defensive midfielders!!!! ;)