PDA

View Full Version : Jolly, you idiot.

Barry Schneider
10th May 2005, 08:47 PM
You brushed a player with your lower leg and received 2 weeks suspension.Why oh why didn't you punch him in the jatz crackers? You wouldn't have missed any games based on the Hunter case.

NMWBloods
10th May 2005, 09:19 PM
The tribunal is even more farcical than even before.

Schneiderman
10th May 2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
The tribunal is even more farcical than even before.

Just hasn't change:

Hall gouges Primus with no noticeable injury = 6wks
vs
Fevola gouges Grover resulting in three stitches = 2wks

And then there's:
Farmer blatantly knees Doughty in the FACE for 3wks out with a fractured eye-socket = 0wks

NMWBloods
10th May 2005, 09:55 PM
It's more farcical I think because they actually went through the motions of trying to fix it and achieved very little.

Schneiderman
10th May 2005, 09:59 PM
It's more farcical I think because they actually went through the motions of trying to fix it and achieved very little.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Glenn
10th May 2005, 10:00 PM
The biggest mistake Jolly made, is that he plays for Sydney:mad:

cruiser
10th May 2005, 10:47 PM
Worse - they appear to have gone backwards.

Bexl
11th May 2005, 12:32 AM
There is a poll on www.foxfooty.tv about this and I've already put in my vote for them being worse then before.

punter257
11th May 2005, 02:20 AM
absolute effing joke the tribunal is
apparently jolly and miller deserve the same punishment :rolleyes:
and i dont know how hunter got off, bloody disgrace :mad:

ScottH
11th May 2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Glenn
The biggest mistake Jolly made, is that he plays for Sydney:mad: :confused:

Glenn
11th May 2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
:confused:

If he played for any other club, he would not have been suspended for brushing the leg of a opponent ;)

Guzzitza
14th May 2005, 05:55 PM
given the amount of fighting going on in the Demons v Hawks game should be interesting to see what the tribunal think of that..
especially as they seem to let go intentional punching but an accidental knock of the legs is 2 weeks.... FFS

Barry Schneider
16th May 2005, 07:12 PM
Lade got a reprimand for his elbow to the Schauble's family jewels.It has become the target of choice for players these days as a player simply cannot get suspended.

ScottH
1st June 2005, 08:28 AM
A further insult to Jolly's suspension.

Stenglein penalty reduced (http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=206538)
West Coast's gamble in contesting the two-match suspension offered to tagger Tyson Stenglein has partly paid off with the Eagle suspended for just one game by the AFL Tribunal after being found guilty of rough conduct on Port Adelaide's Ben Eckermann.

A fairly harsh high bump = 1 week

And slight contact to the leg = 2 weeks

:confused:

punter257
1st June 2005, 03:15 PM
tribunal is a disgrace......

enough said