PDA

View Full Version : Tim Notting's disposal

Matt79
21st May 2005, 11:21 PM
Did anyone watch the Brisbane V Richmond game tonight and notice the almost laughable disposal skills of Tim Notting?

He got a stack of possesion but it came to the stage that when he got the ball, you almost cringed wondering where it was going to go once he attemtped a kick or handpass. I rated Tim Notting, but not as much now!

As I said, he won plenty of the footy but 9 out of 10 times his disposal went to the opposition.

prenda
23rd May 2005, 09:36 AM
most of the teams looks as thoe they are running on four cylinders.most of there impact players have nothing.i think the bubble has bursted north of the border.

floppinab
23rd May 2005, 01:30 PM
How bad was Voss' handball in the last minutes that handed Brown the winning goal.
Of course one mistake out of many during the game but..........
How the mighty...............

punter257
23rd May 2005, 02:03 PM
yeah that handball was shocking

i thought it was funny on the replay when you see him putting his hands on his head and cursing when brown slotted the goal

even champions make mistakes..........

Xie Shan
23rd May 2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by punter257
i thought it was funny on the replay when you see him putting his hands on his head and cursing when brown slotted the goal

Almost as good as the look on his face when the Swans got up after the siren in his 250th... :D