Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Whats there to do in Homebush pre-match?

Re: Re: Whats there to do in Homebush pre-match?

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    Will have the other half in tow so my priorities are somewat different to what they may well have been in the past.
    Whipped!

Veterans List

Will have the other half in tow so my priorities are somewat different to what they may well have bee in the past.

JF
    I'm bringing a friend too but my priorities remain unaltered - drink beer, talk footy and yell support (and abuse - though I may end up bruised as the friend is a Lions supporter). And hopefully catch up with that oasis of RWO sanity Old RoyBoy.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Provost
    PJ is an Irish pub on King st, its popular with the young crowd on weekends, at night you get lines down the street to get inside and gets packed to the rafters. They do serve food upstairs but not really sit down meal stuff.
    Its not family friendly as such but that may be different on Sunday evening. They do have an Sydney Swans Irish supporters Club who will be at the game and back at PJ's celebrating after.
    http://www.pjobriens.com.au/pj_main.htm

But I'm a bit peeved at their lack of commitment, they told Tuesday and erinn that they would have the Demons game up on the big screen when in fact they showed it on a TV in the corner next to an entry/exit whilst some NRL game took pride and place.
    If you go there mid-week it is much more sedate and they show GAA games on the big screen.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Not sure what's doing, but seeing as though it's my Dad's birthday on Sunday, I think I'll be doing the family thing. Sorry Bon! Maybe afterwards?

Anyhoo, scored a bargin at one of the footy shops in Melbourne yesterday - $30 for a Swannies Polo shirt -- perfect to wear to golf. So, along with the carton of Carlton Draught I plan on getting him (not to win a trip to the GF and Brownlow or anything! ), and the fact that he's actually coming to the game, I think I am well on the way to converting him!
    And you can't find nothing at all,
    If there was nothing there all along.

Originally posted by Tuesday
    Not sure what's doing, but seeing as though it's my Dad's birthday on Sunday, I think I'll be doing the family thing. Sorry Bon! Maybe afterwards?
    All I wanted was the present so just give it to Erin and she'll happily pass it onto me. Nice knowing you, Tuesday.

Joke Joyce! I love you Toosday!
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by BonBon
    All I wanted was the present so just give it to Erin and she'll happily pass it onto me. Nice knowing you, Tuesday.
    Present? My friendship is not enough???
    And you can't find nothing at all,
    If there was nothing there all along.

On the Rookie List
    Coming to you LIVE from a Stand near you!
    Thats the problem with Homebush!

No where to go after the game besides The Brewery.
    Well done Craig Bolton for getting the co- captaincy in 2008.

Your determination,your tenacity and your under-rated skill is why you have become my favourite player!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will have the other half in tow so my priorities are somewat different to what they may well have bee in the past.
    Has he seen you during a game in all your cheer squad glory before?
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234