Thread: Red And Black Back To Back

Red And Black Back To Back

"The final siren caused mass celebrations among the Bombers players and supporters, while the Wests' players slumped to the ground in shock and disbelief."

NL was there, as always

AFL SYDNEY GRAND FINAL

On the Rookie List
    I went and had a look at the GF.

It was a crucial moment as mentioned by Michael was in the 3rd Quarter, the kick in front of goals by the Magpies to draw the game level at 38 all. It would have given the Magpies a much needed momentum boost but it was missed, the Bombers scored the next two goals and the Magpies never recovered.

North Shore have a winning culture, take charge attitude and belief in finals that is there for all to see...and they do a great job year after year of passing that down to players coming through.

It was great to see LRT and Bevo there supporting their old clubs. It would be a nice touch if they handed out the medals.

On a personal note I'd like to congratulate Crosby, Livy and Parker they are champion players and more importantly champion people!

Warming the Bench
    go the Mighty Bombers what a game
    North Shore Bombers forever

Regular in the Side
    Congrats to Norths. Winners all over the park - forwards, backs and middle. Wests struggled from the outset despite leading early. I hate to bring this up but the umpiring was interesting at times.

Uni came home beautifully for a great win. What's with last quarter come backs in the ressies - ECE did the same thing in the major semi.

Congrats to North Shore, a surprising end to the season, but well done. They have peaked at exactly the right time.

I must say however, not much of a GF. No real spark, not very physical. I felt a little let down to be honest. I was really looking forward to a big physical clash and saturdays game just didin't deliver at all.