Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Info on $45 3 Pack DVD to be released 16 Nov

Originally posted by tantrum
    Typical Hudson - has to say everything twice.

Leo Barry, you star was great. Quartermain gets criticised, but I think he's adequate and his commentary at the end of our favourite GF was nice.
    I don't normally like Rex Hunt, but "What's wrong with the clock you bastards!" would have to be one of my favourites
    Does God believe in Atheists?

5 DVD set

I checked with Sanity again, they said there's a problem with the supplier and it won't be released anywhere for another week at least.
    Murphy, you are... a... elf

Re: 5 DVD set

Originally posted by Kallias
    I checked with Sanity again, they said there's a problem with the supplier and it won't be released anywhere for another week at least.
    Thank heavens for that. I paid a bunch of bills last night and wasn't looking forward to being slugged another hundred bucks on the credit card

There's probably some sort of hold up on one or more of the DVDs in question.. mastering or duplication problems, no doubt.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

On the Rookie List
    I too have ordered the 5 DVD pack and recieved the following email this morning after requesting when my order would be shipped.

Dear Customer,

We have just been advised by the supplier of the SYDNEY SWANS DVD that there
    has been a production delay and this new release has been delayed for
    shipping. They expect to have the stock shipped to us within a 1-2 week time
    frame. As soon as this comes in we will ship yours to you immediately. You
    will also receive a despatch confirmation via email once it has been sent.
    We apologise for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Please contact us at your convenience should you have any further queries.

Kind Regards

Annmarie McMath
    Customer Experience Team
    Unfortunatly my experience is very disapointing and I would have thought a customer focused organisation like Sanity would actually let there customers know there will be a delay without us having to request information.
    ...they call me Dr Worm.....
    www.drworm.info

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567