Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on $45 3 Pack DVD to be released 16 Nov

I held the cup with Roosy Mark Busuttil's Avatar

Info on $45 3 Pack DVD to be released 10 Nov

Contacted distributor Monday & confirmed that this set WILL NOT HAVE ANY SINGLE GAME FROM START TO FINISH so it will not have the 3 winning Finals games of the Swans.
    They told me it will have bits & pieces of the whole season (over 3 CD's - doesn't sound like a winner to me)
    Anybody hanging out for this or thinking of ordering should hold off.

Buy the Gold pack (sanity has it for just under $90) which has all 4 finals games
    Be warned
    2005 will live forever (or until we win another premiership)

GO BLOODS!!!!!!!!

Re: Info on $45 3 Pack DVD to be released 10 Nov

Originally posted by Mark Busuttil

Buy the Gold pack (sanity has it for just under $90) which has all 4 finals games
    Be warned
    When is it on sale the same date?

A friend who owns a video rental shop has told me that it will probably be two/three full games and/or a highlights disc.
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Re: Re: Info on $45 3 Pack DVD to be released 10 Nov

Originally posted by airpoe
    When is it on sale the same date?
    Yes - 10th November

GO BLOODS!!!!!!!!

Regular in the Side
    I think there is alot of confusion about all the various DVDs

There is a highlights DVD...similar to the one released in 2003 with a BIG difference (WE WON!!!...hope i havent spoiled the ending for anyone). This will have the highlights of games, some individual player highlights, Roosy saying alot without saying much at all, etc etc

There is the Victory Triple Pack - looks like it will have the 3 prelim finals vs West Coast, Geelong and StKilda

And now they have the 5 DVD pack - which has both of the above plus the GF...i expect that the GF dvd will be the same as the one already released...but we may be surprised???

You are mistaken (not trying to be rude) - As stated above, the victory triple pack will not have any single game from start to finish on it - that is straight from the distributor (why do you think I posted these details)
    The Gold pack does have the 4 finals & another highlights video which was call Blood Stained Angels but has been renamed according to the Melb Swans office.

GO BLOODS!!!!!!!!

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Thanks for the info Mark.
    I have been holding back making any purchases til something like this comes out. Sounds like the Gold pack is the one to go for.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

On the Rookie List
    so ones called the victory pack and the bigger ones called the victory pack?
    Onwards to Victory!

Pretty confusing, and completely contrary to how they've done it in previous years!!!

I guess we'll have to wait and see. A 3-DVD highlights package would be, what, 6-7 hours long? We had a few highlights, but not that many!!!!

IMO the person Mark talked to was a bit confused. Not doubting that's what you heard, Mark, just saying that I don't think it makes sense.

It makes more sense that they would bring out a 3-DVD pack of full games, and also package it separately with the GF and highlights DVDs (making the 5-DVD set). I have not been able to find ONE online retailer that is offering both the 3 and 5 DVD packs.

But hey, what do I know?

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Mark Busuttil wrote on 4th November 2005 08:49 PM:
    Trust me - The distributor has supplied this info. I wish it had 3 3 winning finals but they said it would be a compilation & no single game from start to finish would be shown
    Mark - Not sure why you sent this as a PM and not put it on the thread, but seeing as you say you have the right information please tell us all how.
    Do you work in the industry? maybe at Sanity (you mentioned them) or somewhere?
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Its all confusing.

I need to check if the GF dvd in the pack have 3 commentary?

Also why is NAME-A-GAME dvd are 2dvds whilst others are just 1 dvd? is the quality not as good?

cos my friend go the Swans v Cats game from the site and its 2 dvd (2 quarters on each disk)?

this is way too confusing for me

bring back VHS
    Roosy = LEGEND

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast