Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cousins could lose Eagles Captaincy.

Originally posted by ScottH
    Turned up at a restaurant, with no shirt and dripping wet, the same night.
    Source?

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Sanecow
    Source?
    Radio.

Also Here . They don't mention the wet bit though. Maybe he was just sweaty from his running.

Turned up with no shirt and dripping wet, the same night.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Radio.

Also Here . They don't mention the wet bit though. Maybe he was just sweaty from his running.
    \

Running from the cops?
    Leo Barry, You Star!

Ben Cousins

Some of the Wet Toast fans have a sense of humour. Have a look at the link to EaglesFlying High.

Very funny.

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4969

Cheers

Justice
    "Fredom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one" A.J. Liebling (1960)

Originally posted by Pommie Swannie
    I don't think it will have much of an impact on their season - certainly nowhere near as damaging as if it had happened mid-season. This way they get to start the season with a 'clean' slate, new captain etc. And besides, once Rd 1 gets going it will probably all be forgotten anyway.

Let's just hop that it doesn't prompt Cousins to play out of his skin to show remorse and gain some kind of redemption!
    Half-right. Like most on-field champions (cf Ricky Ponting, Shane Warne, Carey etc), his off-field appalling behaviour will only spur him to greater heights on the field, at least in the short term.

The problem is not with Ben Cousins' performance, which will almost certainly continue to be excellent. The problem is with team cohesion and politics; the difficulties will be compounded by with their #1 big man (and Cousins' best mate) in the bizarre limbo of remaining on the team list but being banished from training and hanging around the players' bar. The Weagles have still got plenty enough talent to make the top 4 at the end of the minor round, but in an even comp a huge number of things need to coincide for any team to win the permiership. No team can afford to start behind the 8 ball, and that's where the Weagles will be starting.

Blog Entries
    If Cousins was not affected by alcohol, why make a big deal out of avoiding the booze bus. All that would have happened is he would have blown in the bag, and driven off, without much ado.

Maybe he was affected by other substances. Why else would you panic, unless you have something to hide?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123