Thread: Great Grand Finals - ABC promotion

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne

Great Grand Finals - ABC promotion

The ABC website have a promotion called Great Grand Finals. They have podcasts of highlights of their radio calls of great grand finals in years gone by.

So far they've done 1989 (Hawthorn vs Geelong), 1977 (Collingwood vs North Melbourne draw), 1984 (Hawthorn vs Essendon) and 1964 (Collingwood vs Melbourne).

I know from hearing the radio promos that last year's Grand Final - our Grand Final - will be among the featured games. The quotation from the radio promo that's obviously from our Grand Final is: "Siren!! It's all over!" and I would know it anywhere.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Thanks TS - there is some good stuff there to listen to.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Parkville VIC after a lifetime in Sydney.
    It'd be great to be able to purchase matches on CD (as MP3 files or at least as a double-CD with 2 quarters on each disc plus pre & post match edited highlights).

I wish all radio networks could do it
    COMPARE YOUR BROADBAND PLAN AND SAVE - www.SeeknBuy.com.au - $15 Connection CashBack OR Free Delivery
    ADSL - ADSL2 - NAKED ADSL - Business ADSL/SHDSL - 3G/HSPA - VoIP - 3c FAX VIA EMAIL
    Mobiles / Cap Plans & 3G Mobile / Broadband plans - 5c SMS - VoIP on your Mobile