Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 seats left for Subiaco Oval

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Originally posted by W84
    "Hang your heads in shame"

Hey, that what I was say when I see thousands of Syndey supporters still out of their seats and walking around half-way through the opening quarter of the games at the SCG
    U done the South Dowling street crawl at 12:30pm lately? It can take up to an hour to get along Lachlan & Sth Dowling Streets on some days.

Coming from "Canberra by the sea" where you break out into a sweat if you see 3 cars on the same road as you, you would never realy understand how much of a stress it is to drive to the SCG.

JF
    PS:- We won't tell you how much it is to part your Range Rover at the SCG as well, will we?
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Re: 10,000 seats left for Subiaco Oval

Originally posted by Egan
    Non Sydney Swans members, theres still 10,000 tickets left apparently for the final on Saturday Night, that will go on sale at 9:00am WST tommorow at Ticketmaster.
    I thought that the only NUFF NUFFS where collingwood supporters but it looks like that Wet Toast supporters are too.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    PS:- We won't tell you how much it is to part your Range Rover at the SCG as well, will we?
    It's O.K, I won't have to make it up for the rest of this year

Excuses, excuses.... BUT- I acknowledge that there are true fans on here, and I wouldn't put the faithful Syndey members in that same boat.

P.S- For the record, I'm anti-4WD. I hate 'em, with a passion. Much like game styles that are based on stopping play
    BluenGold

Originally posted by W84
    Hey, that what I was say when I see thousands of Syndey supporters still out of their seats and walking around half-way through the opening quarter of the games at the SCG
    What are you talking about? Did you spell Cindy wrong, or Sydney, or don't you know the difference?
    Last edited by goswannie14; 5th September 2006 at 11:55 PM.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by W84

GROW UP I leave a wife at home with two kids under 5 and travel from the northern beaches - can be a 90 min door to door trip (2h30m is worst). Arriving at qtr time is a good day ... OR ... maybe I should give my ticket up ..would you be happier then?
    Ducks one week, Swans the next... just don't be a Goose till October!

Originally posted by W84

@@@@ off idiot

its a disgrace that their so called loyal members didnt snap up all the tickets for a home final given all the complaining about subi not being big enough
    Roosy = LEGEND

Bandwagon Driver australian_made's Avatar
    Here is the reason there are still tickets:
    Originally posted by bluey17 on www.eaglesflyinghigh.com
    I know a few people who dont go because they can't get their own seats.
    Cause obviously there is no point in going to such an unimportant game is you cant watch it from YOUR rut!

For shame weagles supporters for shame.
    If the siren sounds in Tasmania, and the umpires don't hear it, does it make a sound?

On the Rookie List
    I shook my head when I read that as well 'australian_made.
    I haven't come on here to troll. Just a bit of chat.
    BluenGold

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    At least now maybe a few thousand of the TRUE footy supporters(who are not Weagle Members but love the game and have been locked out) will be able to get tickets to this game. I`m hoping that all the true footy followers who barrack for other teams will snap these up and don the red & white for Sat night.
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Bandwagon Driver australian_made's Avatar
    Originally posted by PerthSwannie
    At least now maybe a few thousand of the TRUE footy supporters(who are not Weagle Members but love the game and have been locked out) will be able to get tickets to this game. I`m hoping that all the true footy followers who barrack for other teams will snap these up and don the red & white for Sat night.
    Yeah, imagine a few thousand Dockers supporters down there, reminding them who won BOTH derby's this year!

The enemy of thy enemy is thy friend.
    If the siren sounds in Tasmania, and the umpires don't hear it, does it make a sound?

On the Rookie List
    You know whats funny about it though, is that most Eagles fans never actually have a bad word to say about the Swans...The general feel in WA is not the same hatred for the Swans as they profess towards the Eagles...

Maybe because its the battle between the two Chardonnay Set teams of the country

On the Rookie List
    Other teams' members to don the red & white at Subi on Saturday? I know just the people! They're called Fremantle Dockers supporters. They would go to Subi wearing their precious "heritage" guernseys (red & white, also), but they want us to win, because they think we're easy-beats against them, in case we were to have an encounter at the GF.

If they weren't in the Finals race, they would be there because they're a bunch nitwits with a bitter taste in their mouths.
    BluenGold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast