Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the white horse hotel on crown

Originally posted by Agent 86
    That's why I asked what it needs to make it a better place (and I don't mean having dodgy geezers spruiking out the front or turning it into a strip joint).
    "Oi mate, come in side and see the lovely ladies, sexy chicky babes mate" I get enough of that walking to the club in the first place

I thought the SARC was having more money spent on it to do it up. I admit I haven't been in at all this season but gave

I guess I'll see how its come along tonight as wet weather rules out sitting outside at the Alex.
    Swannies haiku
    Harbour with white swan
    The flag shall be yours again
    Destiny repeats

Originally posted by Provost
    "Oi mate, come in side and see the lovely ladies, sexy chicky babes mate" I get enough of that walking to the club in the first place

I thought the SARC was having more money spent on it to do it up. I admit I haven't been in at all this season but gave

I guess I'll see how its come along tonight as wet weather rules out sitting outside at the Alex.
    Actually - good point. I'd arranged to do the Alexandria too. Hadn't even contemplated the weather. Maybe lovely ladies it is afterall.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by woo
    dont get me wrong guys I dont go to the "joint" its pricey and drawers a certain crowd
    Perhaps that's where Lucky Knickers has gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12