Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optus Oval

SXP
    I'm afraid, Craig, you'll have to get there earlier. Seats are never guaranteed for GA tickets at OO. They'll let you in, but that does not mean you'll have also a seat. Get in earlier, let's say 12 noon, which might guarantee you a seat. After Blues' perfomance last week I don't think the Blues supporters will flock to the game, and yet you never know.

Veterans List
    We sit on the wing with Plugger 46 and his push. There are about 8 rows of seating in front of the Legends Stand at the cost of a GA Ticket. We get there about midday to ensure a seat which means a bit of a wait, but I am entertained by the crap that Plugger and his old man talk. Pluggers mum at least knows what she is talking about.

Don't be too disappointed with the standing room area. It is right on the wing with a good view, and probably provides for plenty of banter and good humour, like the good old days at the VFL suburban grounds, when footy was really footy.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Nico
    We sit on the wing with Plugger 46 and his push. There are about 8 rows of seating in front of the Legends Stand at the cost of a GA Ticket. We get there about midday to ensure a seat which means a bit of a wait, but I am entertained by the crap that Plugger and his old man talk. Pluggers mum at least knows what she is talking about.

Don't be too disappointed with the standing room area. It is right on the wing with a good view, and probably provides for plenty of banter and good humour, like the good old days at the VFL suburban grounds, when footy was really footy.
    Gee i feel sorry for you Nico having to listen to Pluggers Crap that he talks. Pluggers old man would proberly talk more crap than him so it could be a long couple of hours.

What about the rubbish I am put through by you pack of blonks.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Veterans List
    That's what sitting in the outer is all about eh Plugger. Good wholesome fun.

It IS what life is all about. Wouldn't miss it for quids.

That's what sitting in the outer is all about eh Plugger. Good wholesome fun.

It IS what life is all about. Wouldn't miss it for quids.
    Can't argue with that mate.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

On the Rookie List swansrock4eva's Avatar
    Speaking of OO, I actually have a set of three tickets for a total of $45 (came as a family ticket) spare due to some unfortunate circumstances. First in the PM me or email me and I can meet you before the match to give them to you

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Reggi
    Plugger46 we'll be in spitting distance.

Me too,its the best spot at Optus oval,providing it doesnt rain,which there is none forecast.
    The Future is Bright,The Future is Red And White.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12