Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Blues Are Back!!

[QUOTE= Key forward - i quite like campbelltown - im just very interested in how they are going to handle the premiership favourite tag. Last year we also copped a lot of flax for recruiting players - this year they have gone out and bought a heap of players and it seems to have gone un-noticed by you guys.

Yes im an eagles fan - thought my name might have given it away brainsa[/QUOTE]

You seem to be having difficulties in revealling your true identity that's all. Most of the blokes I have come in contact are good blokes so for you to be running down the Blues and support the Eagles comes as a shock. From all reports Garns left the Egales on good terms, yet you seem to have alot of negitive comments directed at him? Who is it that has put them as premiership favourites? and who are the heap of players they have recruited? I can name three, of which two are past players. I really can't see how they are going out to buy a premiership.
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

Quote Originally Posted by Key Forward View Post
    You seem to be having difficulties in revealling your true identity that's all. Most of the blokes I have come in contact are good blokes so for you to be running down the Blues and support the Eagles comes as a shock. From all reports Garns left the Egales on good terms, yet you seem to have alot of negitive comments directed at him? Who is it that has put them as premiership favourites? and who are the heap of players they have recruited? I can name three, of which two are past players. I really can't see how they are going out to buy a premiership.
    So you reckon withers and co came cheaply???

Who are the players along with Withers? The only others seem to be Lees and Wilson, who'd be playing for bugger all dollars anyway. Lees hasn't played for a couple of years and Wilson is only a young lad yet to prove himself.

Suspended by the MRP
    Booza, here we go again Wilson = $400/game, Whithers $800 + bonus, Moellar $500, Lees 250$ Wilsons brother $450

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Booza, here we go again Wilson = $400/game, Whithers $800 + bonus, Moellar $500, Lees 250$ Wilsons brother $450
    The Accurate One strikes again!!!!.....
    On The Trail

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Garns come on mate. You know what you ve done!
    That's dead right......and you can keep on guessing and making it up as you go... looking forward to more of your stories, I love fiction.
    On The Trail

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    young kanga you had to be stopped you went over the line from being footballer to fence watcher.... did not want to se that happen brought you back a few pegs....
    Are you the forum police Barry?
    On The Trail

Suspended by the MRP
    geez they jump out in support ol pal. Got them well train. Good luck to you l say.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Reckon Trollboy must be edging towards another suspension
    I agree mate, back to making foolish, inaccurate and potentially offensive comments regarding SFL clubs and individual players...He can tee off at me as much as he likes I quite enjoy the read....obviously a s..l..o..w learner.
    On The Trail

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    So you reckon withers and co came cheaply???
    Worth every cent I say No harm in getting past players as good as Withers and Moller back to the club. Still don't see that as buying a premiership mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Forward View Post
    Worth every cent I say No harm in getting past players as good as Withers and Moller back to the club. Still don't see that as buying a premiership mate.
    Are you sure your not a ruckman and not a key forward??????

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    Are you sure your not a ruckman and not a key forward??????
    Good enough to play anywhere Although I don't have the height to play as a ruckman.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast