Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Blues Are Back!!

Originally posted by Bryan Strauchan
    Gambler,

Not much from what I have heard. I have it on good authority that the Carlton Blues want nothing to do in the form of an alliance with C'Town. This was confirmed from the Carlton Football Club earier in the week. Kanga Coach may be able to give the specifics.
    Sorry to disappoint gents but I have not heard anything regarding a refusal or alliance with the Carlton FC. The club would obviously enjoy the opportunity to form some kind of relationship with Carlton but the reason to return to the Blues was not based on it in any way shape or form.
    On The Trail

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Monty Burns2
    Have we established that these 2 blokes are going to be playing with each other at C'town this year? Got a bit of people managing to do there, KangaCoach!

I love YoungKanga's work, by the way. Nothing like a bit of youthful enthusiasm and confidence. Would like to know his name so that I can track his progress this year.
    Cheers Monty.....much appreciated mate.....but i might have to leave my identity as a mystery....no fun in tellin every1. ..lol
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

Originally posted by YoungKanga
    Cheers Monty.....much appreciated mate.....but i might have to leave my identity as a mystery....no fun in tellin every1. ..lol
    Oh cmon YoungKanga tell us ur name and be the bigger man!for the record,ur sharp wit and quick comebacks are killing GoEagles!tell us who you are?now GoEagles,read the above-you replace YoungKanga with ur name,and do the same thing?cmon boys make the yr interesting!

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by YoungKanga

reidy every one knows who you are..... only lanky ruckman out at campbelltown... probably only one in whole south west sydney....

Originally posted by Pekay
    Oh cmon YoungKanga tell us ur name and be the bigger man!for the record,ur sharp wit and quick comebacks are killing GoEagles!tell us who you are?now GoEagles,read the above-you replace YoungKanga with ur name,and do the same thing?cmon boys make the yr interesting!
    You've got to be joking pekay - his comebacks are the same thing every post!!!!!

WE produce facts and all he talks about is meeting me at 12 - after i told him i have never played a reserves game???? I think he is lacking a bitting of oxygen to the brain - and i guess he got that after standing on my shoulders......

I want something original from the youngster.

And if he is Reidy then i not replying to one of his posts ever due to principal after watching him play last year....

On the Rookie List
    young kanga you had to be stopped you went over the line from being footballer to fence watcher.... did not want to se that happen brought you back a few pegs....

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    young kanga you had to be stopped you went over the line from being footballer to fence watcher.... did not want to se that happen brought you back a few pegs....
    what the hell are u on about......its a bloody forum who the hell cares if u cannot be identified as a player or not... im pretty sure it was my choice whether or not i wanted others to know about....i cant help it if u make it obvious who u are

GoEagles on the otherhand u still havent got anythin on me.....if ur a player reveal urself....if ur a past player id like to know...cause i may have punishment to dish out...hahahaha
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

Question

The Rooster/Parks - You really need to get back to school and learn simple English mate; maybe I?m the dumb one but it takes me three goes to understand what you have written.

GoEagles - Why is it you are constantly putting @@@@@ on the boys from Campbelltown? I'm fairly new to this forum and it seems you have something in for the boys. BTW, I highly doubt you support the Eagles, do you
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

Suspended by the MRP
    the both of you have double standards.

Suspended by the MRP
    Bryan you have gone as soft as an egg?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungKanga View Post
    what the hell are u on about......its a bloody forum who the hell cares if u cannot be identified as a player or not... im pretty sure it was my choice whether or not i wanted others to know about....i cant help it if u make it obvious who u are

GoEagles on the otherhand u still havent got anythin on me.....if ur a player reveal urself....if ur a past player id like to know...cause i may have punishment to dish out...hahahaha
    I dont need anything anymore now that i know who you are.... perhaps you should change your name from youngkanga to E J Whitten or Mr Football know that we know how you play....

Key forward - i quite like campbelltown - im just very interested in how they are going to handle the premiership favourite tag. Last year we also copped a lot of flax for recruiting players - this year they have gone out and bought a heap of players and it seems to have gone un-noticed by you guys.

Yes im an eagles fan - thought my name might have given it away brainsa

Suspended by the MRP
    Go eagles, geez they are quick out there at C/blues arent they?

Hope young kanga isn't that fool who plays with......................>>>>>>>>>
    his shorts all the time?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast