Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
Yes as most know I am a male and use my daugthers name to post.

As I said all you do is launch personnal attacks on people, for what reason I cant comprehend.

I have played senior footy up here for 16 years with Bankstown and South West. The only time I considered playing elsewhere was when Bankstown folded and I trained with St George until learning of our merger with Liverpool to form SWS. I have made a lot of friends during my days at both clubs and that my reasoning for never looking elsewhere.

Currently I am on the board at SWS and am coaching this year. I dont really care who plays where or for what reasons as I love the game and want to see it prosper in NSW.

Unlike a lot on this site I dont discrimate over what divisions people are involved in as I believe the more the merrier. I have also found over the years playing in a certain div doesnt necessarily mean you are a better player. A number of players I have played with over the years would have walked into any Premier Div 1st grade side in Sydney but for reasons of their own they played at my club (I am not talking players we targeted either) and we were lucky to have them.

Why not instead of petty sniping offer something constructive to the site like most here.
Constructive, (I am not talking players we targeted either, these are your words!)grow up