Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anniversary Dinner - Who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    Noice....

I believe I have two tickets waiting for me from one of MY suppliers... I love open market!!

Might just see you there!
    excellent - at least you can take your partner with you , my invite is just me (I cant even take my usual "bloke handbag" to this one) and I think I will be at a table full of blokes - joy!. I found out this morning that one of my colleagues who we call "Geeza" got an invite too - and you will hear him laughing from a mile off - he sounds like a machine gun!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I am now - just wanting to know who else here may be and we can catch up (that is if you wish to!)
    Am dead chuffed - got invited by the major sponsor yesterday - at last it finally pays to be in the insurance industry!;-)
    You are just skiting now Wardy BTW who at cube did you use your charm on to get the ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieAnge View Post
    You are just skiting now Wardy BTW who at cube did you use your charm on to get the ticket?
    If I tell you I have to kill you Oh well I will be able to give a truthful analysis as to whether the Platinum seats were worth the $500 they are charging!(they better be serving Krug for that amount of money - and truffles - geez Layby would be spewing to miss out on that )

double vodka lemon pls
    I am going...just got a ticket with my dad.

I would do a run down of the night but lord knows I will be getting into the grog at the price of the tickets...

will try and give a hazy version of events..and give a link to pictures a fews days after. Lord knows I love a picture!
    you know what they say, dirty pants- clean botty

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    If I tell you I have to kill you Oh well I will be able to give a truthful analysis as to whether the Platinum seats were worth the $500 they are charging!(they better be serving Krug for that amount of money - and truffles - geez Layby would be spewing to miss out on that )
    The Krug and truffles sound divine, but mixing with the common folk, not my cup of tea !

Quote Originally Posted by Layby View Post
    The Krug and truffles sound divine, but mixing with the common folk, not my cup of tea !
    you have a good point there - I wouldnt call us insurance folk common, more of an embarrassement to society would be closer to the mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12