Thread: Footy Alminac?????

Footy Alminac?????

I know that someone on RWO has mentioned some book that shows all the players that have ever played AFL, if someone has one of these books can you email me at [email protected] remove the obvious

ta
    ann

On the Rookie List

almanac

the book that u r looking 4 is called something like ' encyclopedia of afl footballers' . It is written by jim main, swans fanatic and contributer to inside football. if u cant find it in sydney bookshop , ring santo at melbourne sports book, finders st melbourne , as he does mail order and is great to deal with

Make sure you get the latest version. There have been a couple of editions ; the latest one has just come out. Dont get stuck with
    an older version

Warming the Bench
    You can also get an online version, wich I assume would automatically be updated every year. Try here http://www.crowncontent.com.au/aflenc.htm

another top book by main

can anyone help me with the name of the book recently released written by jim main and another gentleman whos name escapes me,it came out very recently to coincide with our team of the century and documents every player to pull on the great bloods[southmelb/syd swans]jumper
    daniel f

Warming the Bench

Re: another top book by main

Originally posted by daniel f
    can anyone help me with the name of the book recently released written by jim main and another gentleman whos name escapes me,it came out very recently to coincide with our team of the century and documents every player to pull on the great bloods[southmelb/syd swans]jumper
    Honour the names; Swans team of the century

We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!