Thread: 1st Grade Coaching Position 2008

On the Rookie List

1st Grade Coaching Position 2008

Hi All,

Thought I would just test the water on this forum for our club in the BDAFL.
    Our 1st grade coaching position is available for the 2008 season at the mighty GOSFORD TIGERS, and are requesting anyone interested to contact club president Julian Mostert on 0425 294212.

We have a young and enthusiatic group who are building in experience every season, and our supportive commitee (arguably the best in the BDAFL) continue to move forward in our strive to be the best club in our league.

If you need a change to coastal life, or would like a challenge in a strong local league, give Julian a ring for a chat. Or email him on [email protected]

Give Hally a call, he will be looking for a new job soon.

Or maybe the ever so courageous Humphry B Bear will get out of his suit and back up his tough and compromising words he has put on here. Im sure he waited all year for his last post that he put on.

I dont know about you but i picture Humphry as the sort of guy who is 45-50 and still lives at home with mummy who does his cooking and washing for him. Im sure he is in bed now after mummy tucked him in with a big grin thinking he put one over Eastcoast yet again - what a legend........

More than likely though i can nearly guarantee that you are probably an ex player who got the flick for not being good enough or something along those lines. Keep taking the pot shots and it will eventually come back to haunt you mummy's boy.

Buddy
    Looks like I caught another one on the long line.

What year do you expect it to come back and haunt me?

I have been hearing since Baulkham Hill came into 1st Division in the early 90's that domination is just around the corner for the Eagles and they are a super power.

You have one finals victory in 15 years whilst every other club who was in the league at your time of entry that is still in the league has won at least one flag in that time.

That my feathered friends is failure.

And that is why I am in a position to scoff at all the bluster and big talking that comes out of the Eagles annually. I must admit Brians "raising the standard and culture" of the competition is my personal favourite.

Perhaps its time for you lot to be humble shut up and come and attack me when you have something concrete like success to back you up.
    Last edited by humphrey bear; 18th August 2007 at 08:19 AM.

On the Rookie List
    Not exactly the response I was after for our club up here on the Central Coast. However if it gives you guys from different Sydney clubs another chance to vent your frustration at each other, I am glad I have been of assistance.
    Good to see the competition is alive and well in our big city.

competition is alive & well in Sydney

Can I ask you a question Wise One - when have you ever heard or read on this forum anyone from East Coast pumping themselves up or saying that we would dominate the competition?

To be honest froman outsiders point of view im not sure why Eastcoast is targetted on this forum - particularly from yourself? Maybe it was a good move when we got rid of you - you sure are bearing the scars from the ordeal.

Hope Mummy ironed your shirts for the week ahead big fella....

Poor old HUMP he can't get anyone to iron his shirts anymore even the physio won't touch em.

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    Can I ask you a question Wise One - when have you ever heard or read on this forum anyone from East Coast pumping themselves up or saying that we would dominate the competition?

To be honest froman outsiders point of view im not sure why Eastcoast is targetted on this forum - particularly from yourself? Maybe it was a good move when we got rid of you - you sure are bearing the scars from the ordeal.

Hope Mummy ironed your shirts for the week ahead big fella....

Quote Originally Posted by tigertank07 View Post
    Hi All,

Thought I would just test the water on this forum for our club in the BDAFL.
    Our 1st grade coaching position is available for the 2008 season at the mighty GOSFORD TIGERS, and are requesting anyone interested to contact club president Julian Mostert on 0425 294212.

We have a young and enthusiatic group who are building in experience every season, and our supportive commitee (arguably the best in the BDAFL) continue to move forward in our strive to be the best club in our league.

If you need a change to coastal life, or would like a challenge in a strong local league, give Julian a ring for a chat. Or email him on [email protected]
    What a Ted Crowden? Surely his heart is still with the Tigers?

You might be best to put an ad in the Border Mail or the Wagga Advertiser? I think that's the one. That's how Terrigal got Mick Guy a few years ago.

Unlucky this year the Tigers. I thought after the great finish in 2006 it would carry you through to 2007, but it never happened. Still waiting for you guys to transfer some of that U18 talent into the senior side then into the semis.