Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: South West Sydney

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wise one View Post
    Marto,

I do not know where you get your information from, but i think you are way off the mark,

SWS have only recruited one player so far this year,army boy named Russell,have it on good information he will be turning up at Kelso next week driving a chariot.

Cyptic but more accruate than most - but if it really is Marto then they wont get along.

Who are you wise one?? What good authority do you have it on? Marto, put your boots on and get down to preseason you big skirt.

On the Rookie List

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by marto26196 View Post
    Dont know if any one has heard but SWS has just got a major sponsor and signed a new/old coach.

Peter Free is coming back and his first job is to boot Colesy outa the club!!
    they reckon he has signed on for $15k - cant verify it but apparently he is bringing over 1/2 of the Campbelltown u/18's - they are good kids
    and 1/2 of Camden's side where he coached over the last few yrs.

Confirmed signings acccording to my source (ie Grant the Man Mountain McCarthy)
    Leezy
    Matty Withers
    Michael Foran
    T-Rock
    Digger
    Dan and Duck@rse
    Dutchy

Word has it they have enough to pay around $150 per win for 1st grade!!
    now that Frankr has gone and stopped robbing the club there will be plenty for all!!
    Stay tuned for more updates.....
    Marto if nothing else its good for a laugh but i thought you would be coming back to be Free's assistant or did you get rubbed out for that long????
    Carn' The Crows

Are you back again in 2008 Bandage boy?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Are you back again in 2008 Bandage boy?
    Bert as long as there is enough money left to buy strapping tape after we pay for all these players i will
    Carn' The Crows

Marto u wan*er! Wat drugs u on talkin crap like this? haha
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

Well as we all new this thread was a load of ****. Chook has signed on as 18s coach for blues as well as to assist the senior coach who has agreed to terms and will be offically announced next week. The STEAM BOAT has also re signed as reserves coach also. Things looking up again for Blues supporters after losing Garns.

On the retired list
    Quote Originally Posted by marto26196 View Post
    let me keep it brief:
    1/ Hazy wont be comin outa retirement - he was retired years ago!! Anyway he cut his mullet and like Sampson - he lost all his strength!!

2/ T-Rock - Was Camden's captain this yr I believe - used to play in the middle for the Gong - can play - gets right into his wrestling so I'm told hence the name - word has it that Camden's previous captain kicked the crap outa him in wrestlemania!!

3/ Digger - i wouldnt worry about digger too much - gets plenty of it but cant kick for @@@@e!!!!!!

p.s.
    addressed to Tara.........
    Who the hell is us??
    if ur part of the incumbent SWS side - my sources tell me ur goooooone!!
    they want SWS to go back up - and i would say if ur part of the club now - u wont be soon!!!!!!
    Marto, nice scouting report, but if they are offering cash at Southwest I am happy to talk!!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rock View Post
    Marto, nice scouting report, but if they are offering cash at Southwest I am happy to talk!!
    Sorry T-Rock but I spend it all on my new recruit Russell

On the retired list
    Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Sorry T-Rock but I spend it all on my new recruit Russell
    No worries then, I guess I will stay with the Power then and take my chances in Div 1. We are amassing a great side under the guidance of the great Marto, AFL god (but crap wrestler!!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123