Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South West Sydney.

JH Will return to show the young boys there how we used to do it. We always made the finals when I was there. RPMS I will bring down my 50 game trophy and clubs shirts for you to change the club name on them.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    Nice one pubes, will you be playing yourself this year?
    of course im giving it 1 more year what else would i do on a Saturday other than sit in the pub
    Carn' The Crows

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
    JH Will return to show the young boys there how we used to do it. We always made the finals when I was there. RPMS I will bring down my 50 game trophy and clubs shirts for you to change the club name on them.
    hayes im not on the commitee any more so you might need to see granger
    Carn' The Crows

Dont you usually do both pubes?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Dont you usually do both pubes?
    when i can get away with it
    Carn' The Crows

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    hayes im not on the commitee any more so you might need to see granger

Your a cruel man RPMs thats like a red rag to a bull.

The name sounds a bit gay to me. Moorebank Sports Magpies?
    Why not just, Moorebank Magpies? - who are sponsered by Moorebank Sports Club.
    It sounds like a pub team, instead of a club.
    www.achtungbaby.com.au
    Even better than the real thing!

Congratulations on the development guys. Anything that strengthens a Club should be seen as a good thing. Especially if it allows you guys to move forward and compete fully in the First Div comp. Will be good to play at Rosedale again, which I think has a great set up.

A similar thing is happening over here at Mac Uni. From 2008 onwards we will be known as Mac Uni Warriors. This has come about as the uni have drastically reduced the sports under their banner from some 50 to only 10 and have. We have had a year to prepare for such, and the time has come. It was a move we had to make to stay under the Mac Uni banner and have access to all facilities. Coming with this also we now have access to all gym/pool facilities etc which is great as if the grounds are ever closed due to this @@@@@ty Sydney weather, we can move up there free of charge, and all players get gym membership as part of their fees. So it does have it's benefits. There are other benefits also.

Hopefully 2008 is a great successful launch for the Warriors!!!

I agree with him.

aka Mr Taxman
    Bankstown Sports has been a very popular brand name for years in the region. I can see the benefits in being part of a Sports Club especially for attracting sponsors & new players taht want to build friendships by playing cricket or netball for the missus, etc etc.

Don't think there are many from the gay population at Moorebank either - not that I have done a personal survey.
    See me run a marathon again as a leprechaun?
    Donations

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafters View Post
    Bankstown Sports has been a very popular brand name for years in the region. I can see the benefits in being part of a Sports Club especially for attracting sponsors & new players taht want to build friendships by playing cricket or netball for the missus, etc etc.

Don't think there are many from the gay population at Moorebank either - not that I have done a personal survey.
    Its alright Rafters The Edge was last seen frequenting Bars on Oxford St last Friday and he prefers to the colour purple for playing football in these days I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Its alright Rafters The Edge was last seen frequenting Bars on Oxford St last Friday and he prefers to the colour purple for playing football in these days I believe.
    Colesy, you need to give up that accounting and take up comedy.
    And how come we only get to play you once this year, again? This is the second year in a row you'll have it at your home pitch. hmmmmmmmm.
    www.achtungbaby.com.au
    Even better than the real thing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast