Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhino played as a genuine midfielder

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    I had Bolton, McVeigh and Hall......

Thought they were well in front of ROK....
    Bolton was great but could have been different if Brown kicked straight. McV didn't have an oppoenent most of the night. Hall was excellent but also didn't kick straight. ROK was our best 4Q performer (with Kirk) and his save in just before Q3 times led to a goal followed by the clincnher in Q4. BOG for me, just not as showy as your choices...

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Bolton was great but could have been different if Brown kicked straight. McV didn't have an oppoenent most of the night. Hall was excellent but also didn't kick straight. ROK was our best 4Q performer (with Kirk) and his save in just before Q3 times led to a goal followed by the clincnher in Q4. BOG for me, just not as showy as your choices...
    Bah....

Using that mentaility you would of had Teddy BOG for getting a fingernail on that Bradshaw kick......

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Bolton was great but could have been different if Brown kicked straight. McV didn't have an oppoenent most of the night.
    He kicked 1.1

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Shaun Hart on ABC gave the votes as 3 O'Keefe, 2 Kirk, 1 Kennelly.
    I only heard the last quarter on the radio due to commentary commitments and have to wait until 10am Wednesday to see the full game.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

forward coach
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    Shaun Hart on ABC gave the votes as 3 O'Keefe, 2 Kirk, 1 Kennelly.
    I only heard the last quarter on the radio due to commentary commitments and have to wait until 10am Wednesday to see the full game.
    who are you commentating for?

For the Swans I thought Kirk was best, followed by B2, and then O'Keefe. If Hall had kicked straight he would have been BOG. As it is, he, McVeigh and Kennelly can fight over 4th-6th best for the Swannies.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Regular in the Side
    Isn't it a good sign when half a dozen Swans can put in a reasonable case for being 'Best'. McVeigh, ROK, Kirk, Hall, CBolton, Kennelly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12