Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Div 1 Rep Investigation

On the retired list

Sydney Div 1 Rep Investigation

Word on the street is there is an investigation into the events on the div 1 rep weekend to Wagga Wagga.

(content edited - original kept on my files so it can be re-instated if felt necessary)

The guys brought home the trophy (well, most of it anyway) so shouldn't we just let 'em be?
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 26th June 2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Sub-judice
    Time to play the Game!!!

Almost Football Legend
    I've edited T-Rock's post, as what was originally posted may prejudice any subsequent investigation.

If what T-Rock is alleging has any substance, this isn't something that they can be let be just because they won a trophy. If you know anything, best to inform the powers that be rather than spreading innuendo on here.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I've edited T-Rock's post, as what was originally posted may prejudice any subsequent investigation.

If what T-Rock is alleging has any substance, this isn't something that they can be let be just because they won a trophy. If you know anything, best to inform the powers that be rather than spreading innuendo on here.
    To be honest this thread should be deleted until the investigation is over.

Sydney AFL is treating seriously and it would not be fair to anyone involved in spreading rumor on this site.

Thumbs down

Is this sight independent or run by the sydney afl. It sounds like the moderator is just a lackey for the sydney afl. The whole point of the internet is to spread gossip and innuendo. If sydney afl have an ongoing investigation what has it got to do with this site. Just by going on what has been said so far no-one in particular has been named. COME ON BOYS DOB IN UR TEAMMATES what a load of crap. Norris are you in the employ of the sydney afl if u are maybe you should let people know before you comment on anything, if you aren't do you have any mates?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by radar oreilly View Post
    Is this sight independent or run by the sydney afl. It sounds like the moderator is just a lackey for the sydney afl. The whole point of the internet is to spread gossip and innuendo. If sydney afl have an ongoing investigation what has it got to do with this site. Just by going on what has been said so far no-one in particular has been named. COME ON BOYS DOB IN UR TEAMMATES what a load of crap. Norris are you in the employ of the sydney afl if u are maybe you should let people know before you comment on anything, if you aren't do you have any mates?
    Norris has done the right thing here given what was originally written Radar. Maybe PM TRock for a translation of his nursery rhyme and youll understand.

Rather than have a go at Norris, it might help to refresh your memory by reading the Forum rules.

RWO Forum rules

Pay particular attention to the preamble, and rules 7, 12 and 13.

In future, please make any comments on moderating to the RWO address as pointed out in the rules.
    Last edited by goswannie14; 26th June 2008 at 02:54 PM.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Almost Football Legend
    This site is independent, and no I don't work for the Sydney AFL. I did preview columns in the Record for a couple of years (I'm not doing it this year), but I've never been an employee of the Sydney AFL - and where the Sydney AFL deserve to be criticised I've dished it out on occasions.
    Nonetheless, I'm well aware that the Sydney AFL do read this board, as do many players and officials around the league.

I know nothing of the incident other than what was on T-Rock's original post. But if the Sydney AFL are investigating such an incident, it would be irresponsible to prejudice such an investigation.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Wink

Fair enuff. Judging from T-Rocks post . and replies all non guilty parties have called in the lawyers! I hear the NSW supreme court is already taking interest. From what I heard Lee Harvey Oswald was staying in room 12 maybe it was him. (Does a bear crap in the woods T-Rock?)

On the retired list
    Fair enuff. Judging from T-Rocks post . and replies all non guilty parties have called in the lawyers! I hear the NSW supreme court is already taking interest. From what I heard Lee Harvey Oswald was staying in room 12 maybe it was him. (Does a bear crap in the woods T-Rock?)
    No, but dancing bears swing chairs!!

FYI my post didn't name anyone or specific incidents, just asked some questions and that's all. Those who are guilty know who they are......
    Time to play the Game!!!

Thankyou it is good to be back!!!

I only appear before you today as the subject matter of these posts does concern me greatly.
    As usual my spies have been on the job and if half of what they've discovered so far is the truth - hmmmmm

It is not my job to reveal the alleged discressions of the players involved - I believe that any punishment handed down would be better served on those that were expected to show leadership qualities such as coaching staff!!

MOD EDIT: relevance of this comment to the thread?? Zilch.
    Last edited by ScottH; 27th June 2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Keep any allegations/slander sniping to yourself, not on the boards.

I find it hard to understand how a group of model citizens from Sydney can be held responsible for the acts of the rabbid wildlife that roam the streets of Wagga.

Rudd needs to introduce more funding for zoo keepers.

On the Rookie List
    martos what ever happened to what goes away stays away ????
    Carn' The Crows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast