Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan O'Keefe - Our Future Captain.

Get rid of the co-captains and appoint one man for the job.Do what St Kilda for example did.They dropped the three and went with Riewoldt as the sole leader.It has worked for them.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Quote Originally Posted by smasher View Post
    Get rid of the co-captains and appoint one man for the job.Do what St Kilda for example did.They dropped the three and went with Riewoldt as the sole leader.It has worked for them.
    Agreed. Is Riewoldt out of contract? I could see him at CHF in red and white....

On the Rookie List Darren Thomson's Avatar
    Is anyone worth getting out of contract. We need quick midfielders under 25 who can use the ball. Couple young blokes at Carlton might fit the bill, I think he age thingis affecting lots of clubs. People who have announced retirement have suprise me in the last couple weeks. Especially MArk Johnson. There might be a CHB at Carlton looking to be traded as well, although why anyone would willingly leave the blues right now would be a mystery. No I think a couple of bad years are inevitable while we build a group up and get a bunch of 50 - 100 gamers and have less in the 200 + group

Paul Roos for PM

Quote Originally Posted by cressakel View Post
    I reckon O'Keefe will want to be traded at seasons end as I don't think he has re-signed as yet. If I am wrong, please advise.

The Swans may also look to trade him and get a quality young midfielder + draft pick. Maybe somewhere like Carlton or Essendon....

BTW - I would be devastated if he left the good ship Sydney Swans.

What better to keep him by offering the captaincy...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12