Thread: Swans Staff Best and Fairest

Dreamboat - since 1986...

Wink Swans Staff Best and Fairest

Ok Ok we all know that the boys will be receiving their votes and Friday night we will know who wins the B&F.

I want to know which staff member from the Swans you would vote for in a similar count.

For myself I am thinking:

3pts - James: Pure and simply for his eyes... wonderful! Oh he is always pleasent to deal with in a range of membership issues.

2pts - Sue: I find her delightful and she is always able to forward my call adequately when I am unsure I need to gather my information from. Well done Sue!

1pts - It would be negligent for me not to vote for the guy that looked like the High School Musical bloke. Unfortunately he has since gotten a hair cut but it was a cracking Fro bro! I think he should grow it back - can we get a poll on this?

Soooo.... who is your fav staff member? I am certain there are a few you have in mind...

Let the voting begin!
    Dreamboating since 1986....

On the Rookie List
    I like the one with the dark hair, sexy beaming eyes and the high heels!

She always has a big smile on her face!

On the Rookie List
    I like the one with the Big Beaming Smile, High heels and dark hair.

Shes a cracker

Definitely know the one you're talking about mate - pity I have already lodged my votes!

10 points to Tony Morwood - just for his good looks and the air he carries around

-10 points to Lucinda - she let down what in the past has been a great team by not getting back to me when she said she would and I actually wanted to spend money that went unspent.
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

forward coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Half_Glassed View Post
    Ok Ok we all know that the boys will be receiving their votes and Friday night we will know who wins the B&F.

I want to know which staff member from the Swans you would vote for in a similar count.

For myself I am thinking:

3pts - James: Pure and simply for his eyes... wonderful! Oh he is always pleasent to deal with in a range of membership issues.

2pts - Sue: I find her delightful and she is always able to forward my call adequately when I am unsure I need to gather my information from. Well done Sue!

1pts - It would be negligent for me not to vote for the guy that looked like the High School Musical bloke. Unfortunately he has since gotten a hair cut but it was a cracking Fro bro! I think he should grow it back - can we get a poll on this?

Soooo.... who is your fav staff member? I am certain there are a few you have in mind...

Let the voting begin!
    Yes but Sue treats VIC swans like crap,if you ring her she says ring the Melbourne office, well up herself is Sue W.

Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    10 points to Tony Morwood - just for his good looks and the air he carries around

-10 points to Lucinda - she let down what in the past has been a great team by not getting back to me when she said she would and I actually wanted to spend money that went unspent.
    Lucinda went out of her way for me when I forgot to book the potential GF tickets so maybe this was just an oversight.

Generally the Melbourne office is great

On the Rookie List
    Lucinda is such a quiet achiever!

So experienced and always so helpful!

She knows everything!

Until Lucinda got hitched I was well prepared to ask her out.

By the way that Melbourne Minx who now works in Sydney's sponsorship team... lets get a drink sometime...

There are a few hotties there for sure!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Half_Glassed View Post
    Until Lucinda got hitched I was well prepared to ask her out.

By the way that Melbourne Minx who now works in Sydney's sponsorship team... lets get a drink sometime...

There are a few hotties there for sure!

definitely!!!

id love to have a crack