Thread: Swans Youtube

Blog Entries

Swans Youtube

Set this up a while ago, got bored and found it again.

Just watched the 1996 Prelim v Ess, and Qual v Haw again.
    Great stuff.

Watch for Kelly's clean hands and great balance @ 2:30 of the Hawks game. Inspiring stuff.

Let me know if there is other stuff to add.

YouTube - Sydswans's Channel

There is also this library as well.

RedAndWhiteOnline.com Messageboard
    You can add to this one too if you like!!

Enjoy the Off Season.

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Great stuff Scott!

Plugger brought tears to my eyes all over again.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Set this up a while ago, got bored and found it again.

Just watched the 1996 Prelim v Ess, and Qual v Haw again.
    Great stuff.

Watch for Kelly's clean hands and great balance @ 2:30 of the Hawks game. Inspiring stuff.

Let me know if there is other stuff to add.

YouTube - Sydswans's Channel
    Not a playing highlight, but have you got the game where BBBH takes Roos' lollies (snakes ?) while he isn't watching ? I've never seen it, but if anyone can bung it on YouTube, I'd love to watch it.

(hey - its a long off-season)
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    Not a playing highlight, but have you got the game where BBBH takes Roos' lollies (snakes ?) while he isn't watching ? I've never seen it, but if anyone can bung it on YouTube, I'd love to watch it.

I know it was a game against the Eagles in Perth a couple of years back...yes funny moment!!
    Swannies for life!

Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post

Oh I remember that game it was during 3/4 time BBBH snuck up to the coaches box and took all but one snake from the lolly box very funny when it happened I got a chance to ask roosy if he did find out who stole the snakes

Regular in the Side
    I was watching the Swans-Cats 2005 Semi Final game on YouTube recently. I must have seen the last minute or so of that game and the moment after the final siren at least 50 times in the past 4 years.

However, watching it very recently it was interesting to note that the two Swans players on screen the moment of that final siren sounding are Darren Jolly and Amon Buchanan, both traded by Sydney this year. Even more interesting is that the first bitterly disappointed Geelong player you see on screen a second or two later is none other than Henry Playfair.