Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Premier Division Relationships With Other Clubs

Thanks for the reply Bee. Are you the spokes person for the gr8man? Know of another tosser that needs some PR maybe give Big Lavs a ring.

Just officially wish to go on record & state that you are the best caller in SAFL(even though your are bias towards ECE, l know they pay your wage!), your a nice bloke also, great club man & great human being BUT please refrain from making outragous statements Like

"A person with Pekay's knowledge"

pls big fella refrain for the good of all humanity

Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    You haven't pointed out anything that is any different to what I said.

No.4 - A person with Pekay's knowledge, dedication and experience will obviously have some sort of role regarding the on-field performance of the club, but Darryl 'Wookie' Hillier is the assistant coach.
    No.6 - What Pekay and I said are both the same. There is no official role with East Coast Challenge Cup AFAIK, but he will be taking an interest to put the procedures in place to lay the groundwork for an NWJ Challenge Cup team in 2011.
    No.8 - Pekay identified Gary Bull as the ideal person to coach the Jets into the future, and got him down to the club to assist during the finals. This was to get him interested in our job as opposed to chasing a Premier League position. Our president, Jim Allan, as would be the case with any club, was then responsible for taking it to the next level and getting his autograph on paper.
    No.9 - Where did I ever say there was a deal? We applied to go up, ECE applied to go down. There was no deal to arrange that, but why would two Allied clubs want to field teams in the same division if it can be avoided.

You could've chosen a bigger font than that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345