Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Centrebet premiership odds

Quote Originally Posted by SecondHalf View Post
    Surely Balmain are the best value considering the names they have got this year...!? A cheeky pineapple on them at $31 with a bunch of ex-AFL players is worth the punt.
    Missed the boat at 30's. Now into 16/1

EAST COAST 3.00
    WESTERN SUBURBS 3.20
    UNSW 6.00
    NORTH SHORE 7.00
    PENNANT HILLS 7.00
    SYDNEY UNIVERSITY 12.00
    BALMAIN DOCKERS 17.00
    CAMPBELLTOWN 71.00
    WOLLONGONG LIONS 71.00
    ST GEORGE 81.00

East Coast are a great price @ $3, Norths are the value. Wests and UNSW/ES are huge unders.

Jump on board Ea$t Coa$t esp after signing Mike Beardsly from Easts @$400 per game. Word is they are not happy at the kennel after walking out two weeks before season start. Makes Round 1 interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome07 View Post
    Jump on board Ea$t Coa$t esp after signing Mike Beardsly from Easts @$400 per game. Word is they are not happy at the kennel after walking out two weeks before season start. Makes Round 1 interesting...
    When someone says it's not about the money, you can be sure that it is about the money.

A few blokes' noses are out of joint that put a lot of time into welcoming him last year, but the majority are taking the pragmatic view - he's displayed his true character and we would rather play with people who want to play there for the right reasons.

On the Rookie List
    The Bulldogs are very fortunte to be in a position now this year where we can see who actually plays for the love of the club, it's culture and it's future, plus obviously the care for, and respect of their teammates. Not one player is at the club this year for money. Good luck to Mike Beardsley from everyone at the Dogs. Thank you ECE for giving us the opportunity to see what motivates him. Its the best outcome for everyone.

- Leigh Lavery

Can you confirm Hearty that, like all the other players there, the club got him a job and he is playing for bugger all? I think you could only get away with that excuse so many times. He would at least find an appropriate place to wear his leather jacket and ray bans as he sits in the ECE F18 Hornet on the way to games. What was that bloke out of Top Guns name, not Maverick, his co pilot ............

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
    Can you confirm Hearty that, like all the other players there, the club got him a job and he is playing for bugger all? I think you could only get away with that excuse so many times. He would at least find an appropriate place to wear his leather jacket and ray bans as he sits in the ECE F18 Hornet on the way to games. What was that bloke out of Top Guns name, not Maverick, his co pilot ............
    Topper Harley??

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Topper Harley??
    ha ha i love those movies.

I tell you what i hate, is blokes that leave the losing GF team to go to the premiers. I can not beleive that a self respecting "footballer" could do such an atrocious act. forget all of the "reasons" why he would leave and justifying it to each other, this guy is a sack of sh! and probably a fair reason why UNSW were unsuccessful in 2009. weak pricks who walk out are exactly that.

I hated UNSW but i am now going for them, due to this @@@@@he@d actions. I hope Big Duke of Earl does some collateral on Beardo.

Not sure on Mavericks sidekick name but do remember he died in movie. Hopefully nothing quite that bad!

Goose. But he did sleep with Meg Ryan. Hopefully nothing quite that good either.

why have ece even thought about picking up this bloke? ece are the benchmark in the competition in many areas. however the one thing that has baffled me whilst staying in touch with sydney footy is why havnt the eagles developed their younger players in a greater capacity. the question is why pick up someone chasing dollars instead of developing a crop of kids who wants to play senior footy for their club?

Envious of Rohan Graham

Thumbs down

For the life of me I cannot see why Beardsley would want to spend $400 a week on petrol alone travelling out there?

Silly silly man!
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 2nd April 2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: avoiding swear filter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast