Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live stream of Richmond game?

Live stream of Richmond game?

For those of us stuck in Europe having to put up with ESPN showing Bombers v Blues... anyone know where we can get a stream of the Swans game?

Blog Entries

found one - msg me if you need it

Gone off air...any advice anyone? PM me
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

so annoying... impossible to watch swans in UK unless i pay like US$6 per game

At least you have the option...here in NZ there are NO GAMES AT ALL....not even REPLAYS!!! Even on pay TV......
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    Gone off air...any advice anyone? PM me
    me too please!!!!

in NZ you can pay to watch it too - all online via the AFL website. Stupid system that - hardly a good way to promote the sport internationally.

I need a stream

Sweet home Novacastria
    Don't bother!!! I Paid for it to find the website telling me that its not available to UK viewers! Wasted $US6!!!!! Not impressed

There's no live streaming in NZ or TV or radio (tonight the radio on afl.com.au is working for the first time this year so maybe something has changed. "Sport TV" is where you get directed from afl.com.au but it takes 48 hours for a game to be put up as opposed to under 24 hours for afl.com.au. Also the player doesn't work properly...don't get me started!!!

The AFL appear to have shut down all the streams, meaning overseas fans now cant watch the sport. What a pack of tools. I managed to see the first quarter but that's it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast