Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Roos on "Open Mike" tonight on Fox Sports 1, 9.30pm.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Sheahan has a special fondness for the Swans. He wrote the foreword to Jim Main's In The Blood, where he says;"Sydney's premiership win and its aftermath was the most emotional day I have spent at what I call the Temple in more than 1500 visits." I wonder if the interview can be YouTubed?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

If Roosey had his pick of any OTHER player, he's take the second best one - Ablett Jnr. Only if he can get him from GC17.

(Well, obviously, we've got the BEST player already!!)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Nice interview. Even though we dont always like his decisions Roosy is ALL CLASS and i will be sad to see him go.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Wow there was finally footage of the Sydney box when we won the grand final!
    Ok, so I taped it and have watched that little bit a couple of times. If you look at the glass in front of the coaching staff, you can see the reflection of some of the fans that are seated in front. Funny to see them just turn around and watch as the coaches celebrate.

Ok, for those of us who are bereft of fox through no fault of our own, where can we download this interview from so I can watch it on the computer?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I taped it on IQ2.

Does anyone know how to copy off IQ2 to my DVD HDD. Apparently you can do it according to the Foxtel man who installed it. I just haven't bothered to check. It's near the bottom of my to do list.

Any help would be appreciated.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

it will be uploaded to aus.sierules.com tonight apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    I taped it on IQ2.

Does anyone know how to copy off IQ2 to my DVD HDD. Apparently you can do it according to the Foxtel man who installed it. I just haven't bothered to check. It's near the bottom of my to do list.

Any help would be appreciated.
    If the Foxtel box is connected to your DVD player, you can. You need to watch Foxtel through your DVD player (select it on your TV remote), play the recorded program on your IQ and then record on to a disc or Hard Drive in your DVD player.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    If the Foxtel box is connected to your DVD player, you can. You need to watch Foxtel through your DVD player (select it on your TV remote), play the recorded program on your IQ and then record on to a disc or Hard Drive in your DVD player.
    Oh my L Ron Hubbard ... a man who knows how to sort these technically thingymebobs out!!
    I'm exicited!!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Living in 2005
    It was so exciting to see the Box celebrations!!. Always slightly annoyed me that we didn't get that on TV or DVDs (well as annoyed as one can be during Premiership celebrations )

Loved the interview. Love how he plays his "digs", whether at the Melbourne media, coaching fraternity etc, he gets them in but does it in a pretty intelligent way!

The box celebrations WERE on TV. I had it taped on a cassette and just watched the last few minutes.

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    The box celebrations WERE on TV. I had it taped on a cassette and just watched the last few minutes.
    Wow, I never taped it the day, forgot all about it before I went down to Melbourne, but I presumed if they had it on TV they would have had it on the DVDs. Weird.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast