Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Pyke Status Update

Cool Mike Pyke Status Update

With all the publicity surrounding the new recruits, I've heard SFA said about Pykey.

Any of the Reserves observers have any feedback on how his game is progressing?

Is it likely that Pykey has a future as a Swan?

Ressies haven't played an official competition game yet. WAIT a bit.....we'll have something by Monday.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

With Seaby and Mummy going so well and Currie in the wings, I'm guessing MP's position would be as a key backman plus back up ruck.

The introduction of GC17 and GWS the next year have come at a key time for him as he may remain on the list. I hope he does. I plan to see the ressies on Saturday so will try to report.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

LRT has been appalling all year and I, for one, would like to see him rested for Pyke as soon as Pyke is even nearly ready....it's the brain that really makes the difference here...LRT is OK just as long as he doesn't have to think for even a split second....Pykey, on the other hand seems a very bright lad and a very quick learner.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Appalling all year? The whole 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    LRT has been appalling all year and I, for one, would like to see him rested for Pyke as soon as Pyke is even nearly ready....it's the brain that really makes the difference here...LRT is OK just as long as he doesn't have to think for even a split second....Pykey, on the other hand seems a very bright lad and a very quick learner.
    not sure if serious?
    -

LRT has been appalling all year and I, for one, would like to see him rested for Pyke as soon as Pyke is even nearly ready....
    Don't worry, you're on your own.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Kill it, kill it.... quickly.....
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Pyke as a potential defender sounds like a project worth spending effort on, especially as Craig Bolton moves into the twilight of his career (may it happen slowly!). Lewie I will be fine.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

LRT has been appalling all year and I, for one, would like to see him rested for Pyke as soon as Pyke is even nearly ready....
    You're pulling our collective legs aren't you? I think you may want to have a look at the tapes of the last few weeks, just to see how wrong you are.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Must be taking the piss - surely.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Ignore him. He might go away. Kanga? Is that you????????
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast